9 - Live A Little

Alexis' p.o.v

'Genvi'

'He's here.'

'Take a deep breath'

My mind repeated these thoughts as I froze. The thoughts of him beating me,

chaining me,

every word of discouragement and insult repeated. The image of my mom getting maltreated by him.

Everything came back.

I thought I was over this.

I thought I could face him.

The look on his face.

In those eyes.

I feared this man.

More than I feared anyone. Well maybe not everyone.

"Sky!!"

"Earth to Sky!" Cam said snapping me out of my thoughts. "I'm dead." I said staring deadly like I just witnessed a titan eat my mom.

"Sky. You have to snap out of it. You have to remember you're not a little girl anymore. You're Sky. Brave. Ambitious. He can't hurt you anymore. He won't hurt you. Ever." I heard her say.

He can't hurt me anymore.

Then I looked at her and I nodded. We made our way to the relaxation center. There, I felt Genvi's eyes pricking at me. But I ignored it. I'm not Alexis right now. I'm Sky. I don't know him.

Dante's p.o.v

I saw Camille and Sky come in.

Fuck.

Her swimsuit caught my attention. I hated that fact alone.

She was the sexiest person on this beach.

Why did I find the need to rip it off?

Why did I even care?

"What are you looking at?" Sean asked me. "Nothing." I said, my eyes still staring at her as she walks.

"I can tell you're looking at her you know." I heard Sean say but I decided to ignore.

I didn't find Sky attractive. I found her bikini attractive although that scarf is killing the whole point of putting on a sexy swimsuit.

Alexis' p.o.v

"What the hell are you wearing?" I heard Sean ask with this 'the fuuuuuuck' face when we arrived there.

It was because I was wearing the scarf. I rolled my eyes, "Good to meet you too Sean."

"Adams!" Dante called me from inside the swimsuit center. What does he want now?

As I walked up to him I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt.

He was shirtless.