Chapter 10

2 years had passed since the funeral of Fred Weasley.
Ron married Lavender Brown and decided to become an animagus in order to be with her when she will be a werewolf.
Ginny is engaged to Draco Malfoy and they moved together in the Malfoy Manor.
Today, Harry and Hermione will get married.
Hermione's point of view
I can't wait to marry Harry. It will be the most romantic wedding ever.
I can imagine the lake and the aisle.  My wedding dress is a simple one, but elegant.
Now, this is the moment. I will make the best decision of my life. My father was waiting for me. He led me to the aisle. I looked up and I saw the love of my life, Harry Potter standing there.
"We gathered here today to celebrate the wedding between the two soul mates who decided to become one: Harry James Potter and Hermione Jean Granger. Now, if you have anything against the two: speak now or never speak again." the priest began
There was a moment of silence. My heart started to beat faster. What if someone is against us? But I let go of that thought.
"I like what I hear" the priest continued.
"Now, if we are done, I declare these two married. You may kiss the bride."
I kissed Harry and we got married. I am finally married to the love of my life.
"I love you, Mrs. Potter." said Harry.
"I love you too Mr. Potter"
We walked to our home. How much I like to call it our home.

Hello readers, thank you for your support. I really appreciate your feedback.
One question: Do you want me to make their children or just to finish this story here?
And I posted a new Harry Potter fanfiction, but it is with Nuna- Take it easy.