Chapter 4

Many days had passed since Ron left. Harry and Hermione are reading about Horcruxes, but they couldn't find another it how to destroy the locket.
It was nearly Christmas, and Harry and Hermione decided to go in the Godric's Hollow to find Gryffindor's sword.
It's midnight. Harry and Hermione are walking in the village. It is all so quiet on the empty snowy streets. You can feel the orange and cinnamon scent in the air.
Their stomachs growled. They were so hungry. Harry found a store that sold pies and he bought two.
" Harry, you didn't have to." Hermione said.
Harry handed her a pie and she started to eat it. The pie was so good that she ate it immediately.
A bell was heard. The cemetery was so quiet and sad, especially in this season.
"I want to see my parents' graves." Harry said quietly.
Hermione nodded and guided him. She saw a symbol on a stone. It was a triangle, she remembered that she saw one at Xenophillius Lovegood.
She wanted to call Harry but saw a figure standing in front of the tombstones.
She walked up to the figure and noticed that it was Harry.
Harry wiped away some tears. It was the first time he saw it. He took off his glasses to wipe more tears.
Hermione hugged him. She feels so bad for him. She kneeled down and conjured a funeral wreath and hugged Harry again.
" Thanks, Hermione."
Merry Christmas, Harry." she kissed his frozen cheek
"Merry Christmas too." Harry replied.
Harry wanted to wander in the village and Hermione agreed. They arrived in front of Harry's old house.
It was in ruins, everything was destroyed. Harry felt again sadness. Hermione saw a woman and told Harry.
They followed her until they reached her house.
Harry thought that it was Bathilda Bagshot.
"I am going after her, you stay here." Harry suggested.
Hermione nodded, but she was wondering in the house. The smell was awful in the house and there were many flies there. When Hermione opened a door she saw a decomposed body of a woman. The real Bathilda was dead.
"Harry, come here, quick." She yelled.
Harry heard her scream and wanted to go after her, but Bathilda's clone transformed into a snake. Harry ran and took Hermione's hand and they appeared back in the tent.
Hermione couldn't sleep alone, she was dreaming of the dead body.
"Harry, can I sleep with you?" She asked.
"Sure, why not?" Harry made a place for her.
He kissed her forehead and they both fell asleep.

Thank you for reading this story!!!