5

I woke up early again. I barely got any sleep last night after what happened at the hospital. I can't believe I have lung cancer... I thought I was fine these past years only to find out I'm not. That I could even die who knows when... To clear my thoughts I went out for a jog again with Chinhae.

I kept running and running until I had to stop, not because I was tired, but because my lungs were burning. I have never felt this before, I've always ran so much. Why am I feeling this now? I had to take a break and sat down at the nearest bench. I looked at Chinhae and he was also tired, I should've brought water. I rested my head back and closed my eyes. Then I felt something wet and cold against my arm.

It was Jimin and Jungkook. "What are you guys doing here?"

"To check on you."

"I guess Jin told you."

"Of course he would... but why won't you take the tests?"

"If Jin told you then he should've told you why I can't take them."

I drank half the water and gave the rest to Chinhae. "Y/n please, you're our dearest friend." I shook my head. I can't let them into my life anymore as much as I want to. "We're over you leaving us! Now we want you to get better, please let us help you."

"No, I don't want it." I stood up after Chinhae finished drinking some water. I took a step only to feel dizzy, I stumbled and Jungkook caught me first. "See? Come with us now or we'll go with you to your house and stay there."

"Follow me..."

_____________________

I let the two into my apartment and they sat on the couch while I freshened up. Once I finished and got dressed, I saw Jimin and Jungkook playing with Chinhae who was on the floor rolling around. Once they noticed my presence they sat up straight and looked at me worriedly. This is why I didn't want Jin to tell them. Knowing these two they will go overboard.

"Y/n come here and sit. Do you want anything to eat or drink?"

"I'm okay Jimin."

"But you need to eat something. Seeing that you went for a jog so early I bet you haven't eaten."

"I'm really okay," my stomach had to growl at that moment. "I'll check your fridge and cook something for you."

"I'll help too hyung!" The two went to raid my kitchen but I know they won't find much. It'll be a miracle if they make a decent meal out of the content in my fridge. While waiting I played with Chinhae who was very energetic.

After 30 minutes, the two finished cooking and I saw a decent meal. Scrambled eggs with some fried bell pepper and water. "Sit down and eat," Jimin ordered and I did as told. I took the first bite and it was alright, edible that's for sure; compared to how he used to cook along time ago.

"Thank you guys for cooking...you really didn't have to."

"You're welcome noona. We want you to be okay and safe." Hearing Jungkook say that makes me feel nostalgic.

"You guys can go now. No need to stay here."

"We have to knowing you. You're not going to take care of yourself." The two agreed and I rolled my eyes, "I will okay? I'm not comfortable in my own home if you're here." I had to come up with something to get them out of here. They looked reluctant but I knew I got them.

"Fine, we will be back though to check on you okay?" Jimin said and I just nodded. I walked them out the door and thanked them again.

_____________________