13

"Meeting Youngjae was by accident..." I began to tell them everything from when he first tripped me all the way to high school. I couldn't make myself face the guys, especially Jungkook and Jimin. Then I spoke of the incidents that occurred with Youngjae since we all hung out together.

______________________

After college, meeting the guys was the best thing that ever happened to me. I didn't have problems, especially with Youngjae out of the picture. But it was too good to last.

2014

The guys and I were hanging out when I received a text from an unknown number. It said:

How have you been y/n? I see that you and the guys still hang out. That's no good. I guess I have to step into the picture huh?

I wasn't sure who sent that so I didn't think too much about it. We continued to talk when someone came and spoke to us...and it was none other than Youngjae. When my eyes laid on him, I couldn't believe it. I thought he was in the States for good.

"Hey guys! Long time no see."

"Youngjae? Dude it's been so long!" Jimin was the first to greet him followed by Jungkook who gave him a hug.

"Ah hyungs, this is our high school classmate, Youngjae. Y/n you remember him right?" Jimin asked unknowingly and I nodded my head silently.

"Well it's nice to meet you Youngjae." Namjoon spoke up and gave him a firm handshake. 

After that meeting, Youngjae came into the picture automatically. The guys would always invite Youngjae over when we hung out and it bothered me a lot. Not that I was jealous but because I'm worried he will hurt me again. Just like before.

Months have passed

After awhile I thought Youngjae was alright since he hasn't done anything to me so I slowly began to trust him. But not fully. I still couldn't find it in myself to be alone with him. But that time came when the guys all had a photoshoot to do...

"Hyung, I just remembered. We have a photoshoot to do!" Taehyung said and the others had shocked expressions. "You're right! Oh no our manager is probably outside!" Hoseok followed up and everyone began to get dressed and rushed out the door. Yoongi was the last one to go, "Hey y/n and Youngjae, you guys are free to chill here if you'd like or do you want to come with us?"

I automatically stood up, not wanting to be alone but Youngjae was quicker and he held my arm. "No it's okay Yoongi hyung, I wanted to talk to Youngjae for a bit if that's alright."

Yoongi eyed us then shrugged his shoulders as he walked out.

Silence overtook us and I found myself shaking.

"So y/n, how have you been?"

"Fine...and you?"

"I'm okay. You know I missed you a lot when I went overseas. I had no one else to have fun with." He reached out to touch me but I flinched moving away a little.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you. I'm sorry for how I've acted before."

I couldn't face him, not believing his words. "It's okay."