World Water Wars 2020: Chronicles of days past

In the year 2017 a minor episode lead a ripple effect of what would later be known as the World Water Wars. A aqua duct that supplied a dry desert region with water was diverted after the contract between San Diego and the Desert cities had expired in January of 2017. This water was much needed, and after it's supply was made void, the Desert cities drought quickly devastated the people of the dry lands. All over California the water supply became more and more scarce. Soon this would begin the State wide silent Water Wars.

San Diego, fought the Desert cities, Los Angeles, fought Banning and so on and so on..until blood began to run in the streets. The President of the United States declared Martial Law, and people everywhere began to rethink life as they had once known it. Morning, and hatred grew separating city, from city.

Neighboring states also became involved as well as Mexico,the President of the USA pleaded to the Mexican President to allow water flow from their country, but they refused to get involved, because of past indiscretions and broken treaties. Including a privacy act broken by scientist whom crossed borders without permission, to infect Mexican Citizens with contaminated vaccines and Chemtrails.

*UNFINISHED PART*