Piezo Electricity: Chronicles of days past

In the year 2004 Scientist had learned e new a way to conduct electricity, in a way the used frequencies, or waves on a intricate field that was virtually undetectable to most human beings. It was later named Piezo Electricity. In conclusion it took many years and subjects to work out the details that would eventually in the year 2016 begin the evolution of Man, or human kind. The Government had been doing scattered experimentation through releasing from planes a semi-toxic dust, also known as Chem-trails into the air over-top of large festivals, or gatherings of various types. Within this dust a chemical reaction that would create clouds, and even chem-storms.

That would twist violently thrusting a inconspicuous tiny threads into the flesh of people below. These threads would then grow in the skin, replicating at a rapid rate. These threads were then used as conductors to pick up electromagnetic charges sent out that would create surges that would manipulate feelings, desires, and even control thoughts. The Government used this to control the Masses as they saw fit. That is until this weapon fell into the wrong hands. A man only known as Zareese, a Weapons and Tech specialist from Ukraine. His idea was to use it to cause violent behavior in humans and animals alike. So the American Scientist whom had developed the weapon scrambled to retake control over it, but failed until 2023, but not before Zareese castes one last frequency, the notorious deadly A-UB.

*UNFINISHED PART*