(Y/n):'he voted for midoriya haha'

Ochaco:"But didn't you want to do it? You have the glasses and everything!"

(Y/n):'she just says what's on her mind huh? just like a certain hyper blonde..'

Iida:"Ambition and suitability are two different things. I humbly made the choice i felt was correct."

Reina & Midoriya & (Y/n):"Humbly?"

Ochaco:"The way you talk iida are you a rich kid?!" 

Iida:"Rich kid?!" midoriya, (Y/n), ochaco and reina clearly wanted to know more "I don't really like people to know so that's why i hide it." he stopped eating and proudly said "Yes. My family is a renowned hero family.. and i am the second son."

(Y/n) & Reina:"Awesome!"

Midoriya & Ochaco:"Whoa cool!"

Iida:"Do you guys know the turbo hero ingenium?"

Midoriya:"Of course! He employs 65 sidekick at his office in tokyo!! So you're..."

Iida:"How very informed.." HE held his glasses in typical anime style and proudly claimed "Yes, He's my older brother!"

Reina:"He's really frank about it now haha"

Iida:"He leads people with his unwavering adherence to rules and regulations, A truly beloved hero! It's my admiration for him is what made my own desire to become a hero. Though i realize i'm not yet ready to lead anyone.. as the two superior candidates if i could vote twice i would have voted for you too (Y/n)" iida smiled and (Y/n) smiled back along with midoriya

Ochaco:"Never seen you smile iida!"

Reina:"yeah i always thought you were one of those weird stick in the mud types."

Iida:"I-is that so?! I smile on occasion and i am not a stick in the mud!!"

(Y/n):'like how midoriya has all might, and i have my mom, iida has ingenium..'

(Y/n)'s train of thought was broken by the sudden level 3 alarm that was blaring that made everyone go into a panic and started running for the exit.. now everyone was getting trampled by the sheer numbers of panicking students..

(Y/n):"Damn- Ow!" 

Reina:"Watch it damn it!"

(Y/n):'everyone's getting trampled if i could just use my quirk but using it will burn everyone..i got it!' "Ochaco!"

Ochaco:"yea- Ow! Y-yeah?" 

(Y/n):"Make iida float! I can't reach you so make him float!"

She nodded and iida saw what the reason really was for the commotion he then activated his quirk and went flying forward spinning.. he was now above the exit and called everyone's attention.. they all calmed down and soon after a few minutes everything went back to normal.. and the police arrived to get rid of the press.. we were now back in the classroom..

Momo:"go ahead class president."

(Y/n):"Sure we'd like to choose the other student council members.."

Midoriya:"but before that can i say something?"

(Y/n):"Go ahead."

Midoriya:"I.. i believe that iida is better suited to be the other vice president than me." The sudden statement confused iida "You all saw how well he and (Y/n) led everyone in that crisis.. so i think with him and yaoyorozu helping (Y/n) we can expect the better future for class 1-a."