Chapter 30- Banho

En başından başla

"James, how have you been?" Jax asks and he nods.

"I've been good how have you been?" James asks taking his hands away from Alannah's eyes.

"Yeah I'm doing good as well." Jax says and he nods.

This is getting awkward actually and I'm pretty sure I look awful right now.

"I'm just going to give this talk now so it's out in the open." James says and Alannah skips over to Jax.

He then picks her up and she kisses his cheek.

"If you ever hurt Lara or Alannah or even do as much as make them cry. I don't care who you are and what you do, I will hurt you." James says and Jax nods.

"Understood." Jax says and puts his free arm up in defence.

"Well we're going to get ready." I say to James and he nods. I then head upstairs with Jax following behind with Alannah in his arms.

Jax places Alannah down on the bed whilst I go through the wardrobe and get out an outfit for her to wear today. I quickly choose an outfit and put it on my desk. I take Alannah off of the bed and make the bed quickly.

I sit at the foot of my bed and notice Jax was in causal clothes.

This is the first time I've seen him in causal clothes. Like sure I see him in joggers when we go to bed but other then that he is always in a god damm suit.

Don't get me wrong he looks attractive in a suit but he's just always in a suit. Jax was wearing black  jeans with a black hoodie.

"Stop checking me out." Jax says meeting my eyes.

"I can't help it, your not in a suit." I say and he laughs.

"I'm joking. You can keep looking, I don't mind." He winks.

I take Alannah into the bathroom where I brush her teeth and clean her face.

Once she was clean I then get her dressed into blue jeans and a red jumper. I take her back into our room and she sits with Jax.

I get my clothes and head into the bathroom. I have a shower and wash my hair quickly.

Once I got out of the shower I get dressed and head into my room. James, Jax and Alannah were sat on my bed all talking.

I sit at my desk and blow dry then straighten my hair. Once I do my hair I do my makeup quickly.

"So what do you want to do today?" I ask Alannah.

"Can we go to the park now?" She asks and I nod.

"I want to go to a different park from the usual park though." Alannah says and I nod.

"Do you have plans today?" I ask Jax and he shakes his head.

"I have the weekend off." He says and I smile.

After putting Alannah's car seat in the back seat off my car.

James and Jax argue about who should sit in the front but Jax wan.

I put Alannah's music on and her and James sing to it.

"You look tired, you know I don't mind driving." Jax says looking at me.

"I'm fine." I tell him smiling.

I was taking us all to central park today.

Me and James went to the ice rink last night but we didn't actually go around the park. I was thinking about taking Alannah here some point now because I'm sure she'd enjoy running around.