𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Oakleys POV

Once I'm finished getting ready, I grab my phone to see a message from Rudy saying he's happy I made it back home safe and that he loves and misses me. Ugh my heart, he's so adorable.

I finally make my way downstairs, "hey momma I'm gonna go on over next door and introduce myself."

"Okay baby."

I walk out the front door and make my way next door. A few seconds after I knock on the door, a girl around my age opens it.

I start to introduce myself, "Hi, I'm Oakley North. I live right next door and my parent's told me that you wanted to meet me once I got back home so here I am," I giggle.

"Oh my God, hi Oakley. I'm Emma it's so nice to finally meet you. I'm really glad you're here. I know we are gonna be good friends," she says with a smile, "Come on in. My parents are in the kitchen."

As I walk in, I take a second to look around at my surroundings and from what I see they have a nice home, very cozy.

"Hey mom and dad, this is Oakley. She's the daughter of the North's that live by us."

"oh wow you're so pretty dear. it's finally nice to meet you," Mrs. Carson says while pulling me into a hug.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. and Mr. Carson."

"oh please call us Jen and Mark. Mr. and Mrs. Carson makes us feel old," we all laugh.

"Well we are just gonna head up to my room then," her parents nod so we make our way to Emma's room.

"Okay I guess we should probably get to know each other. I mean the only thing I know is that you went to South Carolina with your brother while he filmed OBX, who by the way is supper hot."

I cringed, "ew Emma that's my brother!" I say while playfully rolling my eyes.

"okay but for real, I want to get to know you because I can already tell we are gonna be best friends. I have this vibe."

I give Emma a smile because I agree with what she said, "well um I absolutely love the beach, like that's my second home for sure. I also love surfing. I did that almost everyday if I could while in South Carolina, but I mean other than that I'm not really into much, unlike my brother who is an amazing actor... I wish I could act but I just feel like I would be too awkward."

"wow you know I've always wanted to learn how to surf, you should teach me sometime."

"of course!"

"now how about any boyfriends?"

Once she asks that I can't help but let a big smile on my face as I start thinking about Rudy. That boy makes my heart go crazy.

"Well from the looks of that smile I think I got my answer. Is he cute? How did you guys meet?" 

I laugh, "his name is Rudy Pankow.. we um, we met on the set of OBX. He plays JJ, one of the main characters. It's crazy how we became a thing to be honest. You see about 2 years ago I was in a toxic relationship. I won't go too into it but after I got out that relationship I lost all trust in any guy except for my brother, who is really overprotective... but once I met Rudy something in me just changed. I promised myself I wouldn't fall for a guy any time soon so we started off as good friends. And then I told him all about my past and how I did like him but I was scared. He promised me that he would never do anything like that so ever since we've just been taking things slow. It's been really good. Sorry I'm rambling."

"Wow damn Oakley.. I know we just met but I'm so sorry you went through that and I'm happy Austin was there for you. You and Rudy sound so freaking adorable, do you have a photo?"

I nod my head head and show her a photo of me and Rudy which was taken the night at the fair. We were standing in front of the ferris wheel.

"holy shit girl he is hot, you lucky bitch."

I burst out laughing, "I am pretty lucky aren't I?" I say while smiling wide, "Just wait till you meet the rest of the cast. I'll say they are all hot except my brother because eww."

She laughs, "hey do you wanna spend the night? we can watch OBX because I haven't watched it yet."

"Yeah sure, that sounds amazing. let me just go get some clothes and stuff."

"Okay you were right. This cast is hot, like damn your brother and Drew, I think, they can freaking get it."

"okay easy there girl. by the way they are both single, just letting you know," I wink at her.

We are currently on the second episode and I can tell that Emma is already in love with the show. That's how the rest of our night went until we both ended up falling asleep.

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟷𝟶𝙺 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔! 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛? 𝙳𝚘𝚗"𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!