010 | First Date?

AIMEE HELPED EJ GET cleaned up, making sure his suit and hair were no longer sticky, before they both went back into the gym together.

Carlos was stood in the middle of the dance floor as the song 'Born to be Brave' started to play. Carlos started to dance on his own, making Aimee beam in happiness.

"Where did Ricky go?" Ashlyn asked

Aimee smiled slightly "He took Gina home, he felt bad for whatever he said, so I told him to take her home. He promised that he'd come back and we'd go for food before going home"

"That's cute" Ashlyn smiled

EJ looked towards Carlos, who was dancing alone nervously "I actually feel kinda bad for the guy"

Aimee took this opportunity to get up and run over to Carlos

[Aimee:]

Let my hair down and let it go
No more running, I run this show
Way up here, yeah
The view is gold
Born to be brave,
Now I'm standing miles high
Like castles in the sky

Ashlyn ran over to the pair and started to dance around with them, they had no cares in the world as they span each other around.

[All:]

Bosses and Queens,
Stand up on your throne
Know who you are
This is your kingdom
Legends at heart,
Individuals
Go make your mark be original

Aimee ran over to EJ and pulled him to dance with them. EJ sighed but joined in with a small smile. Every one ended up surrounding Carlos in a circle, and creating a ripple as Carlos ran in a circle.

I was born to be brave
I know who I am inside
And I won't apologise
Made my mistakes
And they gave me wings to fly
To my castle in the sky

Let my hair down and let it go
No more running, I run this show
Way up here, yeah
The view is gold
I was born to be brave
Now I'm standing miles high
Like castles in the sky

Like castles in the sky!

Everyone cheered as the dance finished. Aimee turned around and found Seb watching Carlos in awe. She nudged Carlos "Go get your man"

Carlos turned and noticed Ricky "You go get yours too" He pointed to Ricky.

Aimee grinned as she walked back over to where Ricky was stood "You came back"

"I promised, didn't I?" Ricky smiled grabbing her arm. He lead her out into the car park. "So, you wanna go for food?"

"Yeah, sounds good" Aimee replied as she hopped into his car.

~*•*~

"OKAY, SO LET ME GET this straight, your mom and EJ's mom we're close, so you and EJ automatically became best friends?" Ricky asked. Aimee was telling him the story behind herself and EJ, as they sat inside a cute little diner not far from the school.

"Yeah, but we didn't really get close until I accidentally pushed him down the stairs when I was 2" Aimee explained

Ricky's mouth gaped open "you pushed him down the stairs?" He asked in shock