How you meet - preference

These preferences will be of Charles Leclerc, Sebastian Vettel, Lando Norris, Carlos Sainz, Max Verstappen, Mick Schumacher, George Russell and Alex Albon. I wrote this some time ago, just never got to publishing. So here it is. 

Charles Leclerc
Y/b/n: your brother's name

As the younger sister of one of the players from AS Monaco, Y/n watched a fair share of matches from the VIP area. One day, when Y/n was there yet again, Y/n and  Y/b/n's girlfriend were looking around for potential guys. Y/n locked eyes with one of the many people in the area after a while and nudged Y/b/n's girlfriend in the side. 

"Him. I'm going to talk to him." Y/n didn't break eye contact with the stranger as Y/n started walking up to him. 

"Hi, I'm Y/n." Y/n had reached the young man and thought an introduction was in place.

"Bonjour beauté, I'm Charles." They shook hands and rather than watching the match they spent their time talking until, at the end of the night, they had decided to set a date to spend more time together.

"It's a date," Charles said with a wink before Y/b/n's girlfriend dragged Y/n away to go to Y/b/n who had just won the match. 

Sebastian Vettel

Y/n was walking around in the smallest size overall made for the team, bossing everyone around. 

"Guys, seriously, three wheels on the car? Do you seriously think that is going to go down well?" Immediately, some guys jumped into action, attaching the fourth wheel to the car. "Okay, time for lunch before testing." Y/n pulled the overall halfway down to the waist and then grabbed the notebook Y/n always used for the weekends. With fast steps, Y/n left the garage. 

"That's your head of engineering?!" Sebastian asked, surprised by Y/n's feisty attitude. 

"Yes, Seb, she is." Fabian, Sebastian's younger brother chuckled. 

"Hey Fa, forgot my phone."

"Y/n, this is my brother, Sebastian. Seb, this is Y/n."

"It's nice to meet you mister Vettel. But please, do bring home a victory soon. Germany has been left without a victory for too long." Sebastian laughed. 

"I'll try, but please Y/n, call me Sebastian. 

(This is where I noticed this was from before Germany last year(?))

Lando Norris
"Lando came on mate, I want you on my team. We are going to beat that pro!" Sasha pulled his friends with him towards the living room. 

"Why do we need teams?" Lando was confused as to why they would need teams, there were just two people living in the apartment and as far as he knew, there wasn't going to be anyone stopping by that afternoon. 

"Didn't you hear me on the phone? A friend of mine is coming over with his cousin." Lando nodded. "His cousin is a fan of yours though." Lando groaned, though normally not unsettled by his fans, he did not want to be in his role of a formula one driver at that moment. 

Soon the bell rang. 

"That must be them." Sasha walked to the front door and let them in. "Lando is in the living room." The three walked in, there were some quick introductions and the two simulators were put in position. They would do a race of fifty laps ith one required pit stop in which the drivers had to be switched for their teammates. 

"May the best team win." Y/n chuckled and sat down, waiting to end the race strong. 

By the time the pit stops took place in lap twenty-five, Y/n's cousin had lost nine seconds to Sasha but Y/n was deadset upon winning. All Y/n had to do was make up for the time lost and then overtake the Brit to do just that.