I stop working properly when I see the vest that looks hot on him.

Tara snickers.

Katsu smirks and he pulls me in for a kiss.

I kiss him and then his cheek, ending up leaving a mark on his cheek.

Katsu smirks at me. "Gorgeous." He says to me and I smile as I look up at him.

We head into the elevator and once it closes, my face burns since I've been trying to hide it.

Katsu lets me hide my face in his back when Mina jumps in with Ocha on the fourth floor.

"Why does Ray look embarrassed?" Mina asks confused.

Katsu takes one of my hands that's around his waist and holds it.

Mina snickers. "Ray, your ears are red." Mina says to me.

"She's just like Deku, she just hides it." Ocha says amused.

Once we hit the ground floor, Katsu leads me out of the elevator and I walk beside him with my arm around his.

Dad walks past and then stops to look at us and he looks at Katsu. "Be back before midnight." Dad says to us and we nod.

"Wow, Mom is beautiful." Denki says surprised.

Katsu tchs at him.

I keep Katsu next to me so he doesn't kill Denki.

We head outside and its cold.

Katsu notices that I forgot a scarf and he makes me stand in the door way of out dorm house.

He comes back with my scarf and ear muffs.

He puts them on me while I watch him amused.

We proceed to continue our date.

"Is there a special occasion Katsu?" I ask him.

He smirks and noses my cheek. "No, but I wanted to do something with you outside the dorm house." Katsu says to me and I smile and I lean into his side as we walk, his arm around my shoulder as I hold that hand.

"I love you Katsu." I say to him with a smile.

Katsu smiles at me. "I love you too Ray." He says and he nuzzles my cheek again.

We see people we recognize and he scowls at them and they look away.

We first head to a restaurant that we've been talking about going too for a while. Its an asian restaurant with supposedly a buffet.

We head inside and its warm in here, to which I like.

Katsu decides he's gonna pay and I pout slightly, but he just smirks.

We get shown to a booth and we set out stuff down.

"I wonder what there is to eat." I comment as we walk to the buffet.

Katsu nods in agreement and we get there and I look around with Katsu behind me.

He makes me eat a balanced plate since I wanted just bourbon rice and chicken, he put veggies in it with a good amount of bourbon.

"I have to figure out how to make the chicken like this." I say as I look at it.

"We could do that together tomorrow after grocery shopping." Katsu comments and I feel warm inside with a flustered feeling.

I kiss Katsu's cheek and he smirks.

I follow him as he puts food on his plate and we both get a small bowl of fruit.