Chapter 66

On Monday Morning - Ray's POV

I groan as my alarm goes off. "Great, one hour." I mutter, tired and the arms around my waist pull me closer and I set my alarm for another hour, to which I turn around and I cuddle Katsuki for a while longer.

Once my alarm goes off again, its time for Katsuki to get up, but I refuse to let him up. "Baby don't leave, your warm." I mumble as I lay on top of him, my cheek gets nuzzled.

"I have too, I need to shower and get some breakfast." Katsuki mumbles.

I hold him for just a little long, about to go back to sleep. "But your warm, and I'm freezing." I mumble and Katsuki kisses my face in multiple places as he turns us around so that he's on top and I'm on the bottom.

"You have your work study today, so don't be late, ok?" Katsuki asks me.

I pout, but I nod. Katsuki kisses my forehead and I put my arms around his neck, refusing to let him go as he tries to get up. "Your warm, stay with me." I mumble and Katsuki flops on top of me and I oof, Katsuki proceeds to kiss my neck in feather kisses, which tickle and I laugh quietly.

Katsuki smirks and he gets up as I pout. "You'll be back later." Katsuki says as he leans over and kisses my cheek.

I look at him in half amusement. "Ok." I say reluctantly and he smiles and goes into the bathroom. I get up and I grab my folders and I walk down to Aizawa's office and I knock.

"Come in."

I open the door to see Aizawa at his desk, reading while drinking his coffee. "Here are all the assignments I missed due to injuries and work study." I say as I set the folders down.

Aizawa nods. "I'll give them to your other teachers." Aizawa says to me.

"Thanks. Now if you'll excuse me, I stayed up till five-thirty doing that, and only got two hours of sleep, I'm gonna go get some more sleep, otherwise I won't be able to put up with Endeavors shit." I say and Aizawa nods.

I head back to my room as Katsuki walks out of my bathroom with water dripping from his hair, but he's in his t-shirt and shorts.

I hug him and Katsuki holds me.

Katsuki kisses the top of my head and heads downstairs.

I sleep for another half hour before I have to get up and get ready.

I put on my hero costume and I put my phone in its holster and I head down stairs.

Katsuki smirks once he sees me and he pulls me in for a kiss, to which I blush furiously.

"You two are adorable together." Mina says to us amused.

I hide my face as Katsuki pulls my curly as fuck hair into a pony tail.

"So, is your hair naturally curly?" Momo asks curiously.

"Yes, and its a pain in the ass to flatten it like how I normally would, but I have so much heat damage that I have to leave it like this, and I broke four hair brushes in the past two weeks." I say and Momo nods amused.

Katsuki kisses my cheek and my face burns, to which he smirks.

"Baby!" I whine and Katsuki laughs.

"You have unlocked the rest of her emotions Kacchan, good job." Izu says with a grin and Katsuki growls and attempts to destroy him.

I shake my head and Momo nods in agreement.

I kiss Katsuki on the cheek, and that stops him, and makes him blush furiously. "I have to go. I'll see everyone later." I say and everyone nods while as Katsuki stomps around with a blush on his face.