Chapter 42

Warning: filler part 2

An Hour Later - Ray's POV

I sit down on the couch after chasing away all the reporters.

The door gets bust open and I see Katsuki, Shoto, Izu, Momo, and Ida.

"Uh, hello to you as well." I say and Katsuki walks over to me, puts me over his shoulder and starts walking. "Katsuki, might I ask where we are going?" I ask him.

"Shut up." Katsuki says to me.

I look at the others confused but they just sweat drop nervously.

I slip through his arms like jelly and I stand up to look up at my boyfriend who looks annoyed. "And what, may I ask, is wrong?" I ask Katsuki.

Katsuki tchs and I look at him.

I sigh. "Katsuki, just tell me, you make it hard to understand what your trying to get through, and I have a simple mind that needs simple answers." I say to Katsuki as I look up at him.

Katsuki looks down at me. "You reckless idiot." Katsuki says to me and I get confused and it probably shows. "You took on, how many armed robbers by yourself? In an open room?" Katsuki asks me and I figure it out.

I smile. "But I'm ok, after all, they were just armed robbers, we've taken down villains before, these guys were your every day averge guy who beats up people in alleys behind restaurants." I say as I put my hands on his cheeks and he looks at me. "So no need to worry to much, after all, I am ok, see? No bruises, except the one on my arm from falling down the stairs yesterday because Tabitha left her toy there." I say as I show him that I have no injuries.

Katsuki pouts and hugs me tightly. "Don't be so reckless next time." Katsuki says to me and I smile.

Everyone has to put on sunglasses and I look at them confused for a moment.

"Ray is someone you have to love, she's pure." Momo comments and Shoto nods.

"Ray deserves the fucking world, she's a goddess for putting up with us all the time." Katsuki retorts as he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder.

Katsuki takes me out of the house and the others follow in confusion.

"Piss off, I'm taking her on a date." Katsuki says to the others and I smile as they nod.

I push myself up a bit and I look at the others. "Can you guys stay and help Peter with Tony? Tony broke, a lot of things in his body and I still have one more week before May gets back." I say and Izu grins.

"Leave it to us!" Ida says to me and I nod.

"Good luck." I say and that makes them confused.

Katsuki sets me down once we're a good distance away from the mansion, and he holds my hand as we walk. "Is your family as reckless as you?" Katsuki asks me.

I nod. "Let's see, Izu gets hurt a lot, Ginny falls a lot, Peter hits his head a lot, and those two are sloppy when fighting, May, well, we are not going there, and then Tony, well his body contradicts his words right now." I say with a sweat drop. "Of course Adrian jumps off anything high so I can catch him." I continue and Katsuki just smirks as I rattle on.

"You two!" A reporter says somewhere  behind us.

I jump and stop talking and a reporter confronts us, which annoys Katsuki.

"Do something cute, I'm doing a video on cute couples." The reporter says to us as he pulls out his phone. "Its for school." He adds.

I sweat drop, but I shrug. "Alright." I say and I stand on my toes and I kiss him, making Katsuki blush