Chapter 22

Ray's POV - Izu's fight

I get up from the ground and I put my hands on the counter as I watch Izu's fight, taking mental notes of how far both Izu's and Katsuki's quirks have come.

Shoto stands next to me as everyone else talks and we just watch what happens.

"So what happens if All Might hurts your brother majorly?" Kirishima asks leaning on my shoulder.

"Recovery Girl will scold him and then I'll probably yell at him, not sure yet though, I'm still deciding what to do, though Izu will probably tell me no and so will, everyone else." I say and Shoto nods.

"Hey Ray, I'm still trying to figure out your personality, are you the girl who looks like she could kill you but is actually a cinnamon roll, or the girl who looks like she can kill you and would actually do it?" Mina asks me.

"The first one." Kirishima says to her grinning.

"How do you know?" Momo asks confused.

"She came over to Bakugou's house by request of his mother and she's actually really nice." Kirishima says to her.

"And Ray came to visit my mother with me and was kind and nervous, she's like Midoriya when she's with a small group of people." Shoto says to them.

"Can, we just get back to watching the fight?" I ask them with a sigh of embarrassment.

I watch as Katsuki strains his arms and I unconsciously clench my hands.

"She's so protective of her childhood friends." Momo observes and everyone nods.

I then see Katsuki pass out and Izu goes back for him and then drags him to the finish line.

"Idiots." I mutter as I hide my eyes in shame.

"How so? I think they did well against the number one pro hero." Shoto asks me.

"I came up with ten different ways to avoid extensive injuries with their quirks by watching the first five minutes of the fight. Katsuki strained his muscles and that could have been avoided if he kept his grenades safe, there was two different ways he could have kept his grenades, All Might is a close combat type, Katsuki is Mid to Long range type, if Katsuki had kept some distance he could have avoided the muscle strain with his grenades, Izu is a short range, close combat type, he's more difficult to come up with a plan for, and its troublesome, but if he distracted All Might long enough for Katsuki to land a damaging enough explosion, one that would keep All Might down long enough for them to get to the gate or hand cuff him, Izu would have possibly avoided that back injury or the broken bones." I say and Shoto nods surprised. "Now All Might, he's an idiot for assigning himself to my brother and Katsuki." I say and Shoto nods.

"He should have thought about the beating or stare down he'd get from you." Denki says as he leans on my back since I'm not standing straight.

I find this mildly irritating, but I leave it be.

"Guys, she's like a heater." Denki says to them shocked.

"That's because she's a boiling pot of rage like Bakugou." Kirishima says to him.

Momo and Shoto both join out of curiosity. "Your right." Momo says surprised.

"She looks like she's about to kill you guys." Jiro says to them amused.

"Probably." Kirishima says to her and Denki nods.

The next day

I sit in class, clicking a pen as I sit there, bored.