Chapter 34

Warning: the next few chapters are fillers.

Later that Day - Ray's POV

I hear people talking while cleaning and I just bury my head deeper in my arms.

"Ray, time to get up."

I snort quietly and I try to move, but I fall out of my chair and onto the floor. At that point, I was just like, fuck you all.

I curled up on the floor and kept my eyes closed, not caring about shit.

"Get up, dumbass." Katsuki says annoyed as he kicks my back.

I hold my middle finger up and I open one eye to see Shoto and Katsuki on either side of me.

"Fine." Katsuki says and he picks me and throws me over his shoulder.

"Careful with the baby." I say to Katsuki.

"What fucking baby?" Katsuki asks me annoyed.

"Me." I say to him.

Katsuki walks to the door and throws me into the hallway. "Die." Katsuki says and shuts the door.

I just lay on the floor, ready to go back to sleep.

"Ray?" Shinsou asks tiredly. "Why are you on the floor?" Shinsou asks me.

"Because I don't care about life right now." I say to him.

"Same." Shinsou says and joins me on the floor.

We see Aizawa walk this way and we just stay on the floor. "What are you two doing?" Aizawa asks me.

"Being tired bitches is what they are." Katsuki says at the door.

"Fuck you too." I reply. "That's not why we're on the ground, if we wanted, we could be in our dorm rooms, but we don't care about shit right now." I say and Shinsou hums in agreement.

Aizawa drops to the ground and just joins us.

Present Mic is the first to pass by us and he stares at us. "Who started this?" Present Mic asks.

"Ray." Shinsou and Aizawa say to him.

I just snort.

"Thank god your here Hizashi." Aizawa says to him and Present Mic grins.

I turn around and press my head to the wall, done with today's shit.

"I need more sleep." I mutter.

"Ok, let's go." Izu says as he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder as if I weigh nothing.

"I weigh nothing to you, do I?" I ask Izu.

"Nope!" Izu says cheerfully.

I sigh deeply and slide off him like butter on a pan.

"What the fuck?" Katsuki asks.

"I've seen this before." Izu says to them and he cracks his knuckles. "She just needs to recharge." Izu says like he's gonna beat me up.

I just glance up at him and he gives me a piggyback ride to the dorms, going super fast.

"Ray, are you ok?" Ida asks as I slide to the ground like jelly when Izu stops.

"The world is just a moving ball that will one day be burned when the sun explodes, and the gas from the other planets will help with that." I mutter as I lay here with mg face on the ground.

"Something is wrong with Ray." Ochako says to Izu.

"She needs to recharge." Izu says to them with a smile and he takes me to my room and wraps me like a sushi roll, and he hugs me as we watch TV.