Chapter 2

10 Months Later - Ray's POV

I look at the beach that was once cluttered and unusuable, now is clean and ready for a beach day.

"Awesome job Izu." I say to him with a smile and he nods, clearly exhausted.

All Might gets here and talks to Izu, then makes him each a piece of his hair and I cringe.

"I'm heading to U.A. now, join me whenever Izu." I say to Izu who nods.

I'm already ready to go, I'm wearing my normal clothes.

I walk to the school and explosions go off around me and I sigh.

"Bakugou, go away." I say to him and he glares at me annoyed.

"Why don't my explosions work on you?" He asks annoyed.

"Idiot, fire can't beat water." I say to him and he scowls at me.

After a little while we're gathered somewhere and we have to take care of monsters or whatever they are.

I deadpan. "Izu, are you ready?" I ask him.

He shakes his head terrified.

I just pat his head with a smile. "Don't worry, we'll pass." I say to him and he looks at me worried, he gulps then nods and I rest my arm on his shoulder as we wait.

Once we get released, I run through town past Bakugou and he glares at me as I punch a few of the couple pointers with water covered fists.

"You bitch!" Bakugou yells at me and I drench him in water.

"Fuck you Bakugou." I say to him.

We take these guys out left and right, competing against each other and I see everyone but me and Bakugou wearing down.

I just shrug as I pick up a few monsters with my waterfall quirk and slam them into the ground.

"She's, so strong." A pretty boy says shocked.

I nearly get hit from behind, but I hear an explosion and my eye twitches at Bakugou as he smirks at me.

I just huff in annoyance and I ignore him until the Zero Pointer gets here and everyone starts running and I look at it not really caring.

I bind it with water when I see a girl got stuck and Izu punches the thing and basically destroys it and himself.

The girl tries softening his blow to the ground with her quirk and I catch him with my water and I set him safely down.

I get the rock off the girl and she looks at me shocked and I smile before I head over to Izu who looks like crap.

I bend down next to him with a sigh. "Your an idiot, you know that Izu?" I ask him and the healing lady comes over and heals him.

She looks at me. "Do you need help to?" She asks and I shake my head and shake nods and goes to help the others.

I help Izu up and he looks at me as I look at him unamused.

"Sorry." Izu says to me and I smile.

"Its fine, just don't go that high again, or land a blow that hard that could possible turn your bones to dust." I say to him and he nods.

Bakugou looks at Izu shocked.

I put my hands behind my back as I look at the damage.

Me and Izu head home after that and we wait.

After a week me and Izu get our letters and I watch mine to see I got accepted into the Hero course and my score, was tied with Bakugou's.

"WHAT?" I yell as I abruptly stand up as I look at our scores.