Chapter 58

Ray's POV - Not many minutes passed

"With that said, the big three and Ray, are on par with the pros, maybe even better," Aizawa pauses, "however, you four will have much more reduced roles. Asui, Uraraka, Kirishima, you three aren't exactly here because you volunteered." Aizawa says to them.

"When can I leave?" I ask.

"Be quiet." Aizawa says to me and the three who didn't volunteer, want to help, a lot. "Ray, you need to come up with something to counter those bullet capsules, you got shot in the leg by Randy because you didn't react fast enough." Aizawa says to me.

I nod. "I'm still figuring that out, bullet wounds aren't fun." I say with a cringe and I get off the floor.

"Good, we don't need you to be without your quirk in this." Aizawa says to me and I hum.

I pull out my phone when it buzzes and its a text from May. "Good timing, Aunt May is gonna help me come up with a counter to bullets." I say and Aizawa nods.

"Aunt May?" Mirio asks confused.

"She's my Mom's sister in law, she helps me train my quirk, since Aizawa is lazy, and Tony is just, mind numbing boring." I say and Mirio nods.

The Next Day

I head to the Mizukage agency and Aunt May walks out of the house.

"Alright, to the backyard." May says to me.

Me and May walk to the back yard, I stretch as May gets.

"How you bend that way, is ridiculous." Tema says as I bend all the way back with my hands touch the ground.

I bend my arms and I do a hand stand. "I can show off all day." I say and Tema smirks in amusement.

"How do you work a gun?" May asks confused.

I sweat drop and I put my feet on the ground and I stand up straight.

I take the gun from her, I show her how to use it and I shoot a tree.

"Oh." She says surprised.

I shrug. "Its easy, but you have to be able to deal with the knockback." I say to her and she nods.

"How did you even learn this?" Tema asks confused.

I pull the guns off my belt. "I use these." I say and I cock the gun and I shoot the tree, the bullets of water going through the tree.

Tema looks startled by the flying splinters. "I didn't even hear it." Tema says shocked.

"They're soundless, and made for my quirk, my quirk is too strong, and broke the prototypes the first time I used them. But these are stronger and more built for my quirk." I say and Tema nods.

I put my guns away and May gets ready as I finish my warm ups.

"Alright Ray, starting off simple, dodge my quirk." May says to me and she shoots water out of her palms at me.

I comply even though I could control it.

I dodge and after a bit, May hits me and I fall and land on my back.

"Are you ok?" May asks me and I flip her off, making her laugh.

"I hate dodging." I say and I sit up, I shake my head to get the water off my mask.

"Yes, well you rely on your quirk too much. What would happen if its just suddenly gone while your in a fight?" May asks me.

She's explaining what is probably gonna happen during this mission if I'm not careful.