Chapter 46

The Next Day in Class - Ray's POV

Aizawa says something about us not being able to do the hero work studies and I shrug.

"Makes no difference to me. More time to study and train with my special moves." I say to him.

Katsuki just laughs at everyone and I sweat drop.

I tug on his sleeve slightly and he looks at me and sits down again.

Aizawa then says that we can go, as long as we choose agencies that are well known to take students in for work studies.

"That rules out my plan with Kazekage." I say and Katsuki complains and I tug on his sleeve again, which makes him sit down.

"Who is Kazekage?" Ochako asks confused.

"She and my Mom, Mizukage went to U.A. together and were friends, but then Kazekage faked her death and moved to the Bahamas or something like that. But she agreed that she'd help me with my hero work studies. So this weekend, she was planning on coming back to Japan and joining the Mizukage agency so she could teach me things that she and my Mother came up with when they were teenagers." I say to Ochako and she looks really surprised. "She was originally the number 3 hero, and Endeavor was the fourth, my Mother gave him endless shit about how she and her friend were more liked than he was." I say and Ochako looks really surprised.

"If she is joining the Agency you signed up to work with after the Sports Festival, then I assume its ok." Aizawa says to me.

Katsuki looks a little defeated, but I smile and poke his cheek, which makes him pout.

During the weekend.

I hold onto Katsuki for just a while longer as we lay in my bed.

"I'm gonna miss you." I say to him quietly.

"We're not gonna be separated for long." Katsuki says to me amused.

"I hope you get your license." I say to him quietly as I trace patterns into his hands.

"Yeah, yeah." Katsuki says to me.

"No really." I say to him and Katsuki chuckles amused as I hold his hand to my cheek and its super warm.

"I'll get it, so you don't have to worry." Katsuki says to me and he kisses my forehead. "I hope your meeting with Kazekage goes well." Katsuki says to me.

"Peter is joining me and May is supervising." I say to him.

"You can kick her ass if she gets out of line." Katsuki says to me.

"I'm stronger than my aunt and uncle, and my cousins, Kazekage should be no different though." I say and Katsuki hums.

"We have to get ready, I'll meet you down stairs." Katsuki says to me and he kisses my forehead again and gets up.

I pout but Katsuki picks me up and sets me on my feet.

Katsuki goes to his room and I walk over to my drawer.

I pull out a black crop top with a skull on it, just like Katsuki's skull on his shirt, since he won't let me take his shirt with me. I get out black skinny jeans with rips in them, and a black jacket.

I shower and change into the clothes, then I brush my teeth, blow dry my hair, and its curly. I look at my hair in mild annoyance, but I leave it be, since it isn't too bad. I put on a pair of combat boots and I lace them at the top.

I then pack my extra strong straightener, my strongest hair brush and my strongest comb.

I pack extra clothes, my hero suit, my laptop, my switch, my chargers for my switch, laptop and phone. I pack a few ps4 games and I get Eve's carrier ready.