Chapter 12: Feelings

JIMIN'S POV

I got awake by a loud knock on my door hearing Jin hyung's voice.

" Jimin?  Jimin open the door "

I looked at my hand that is still tied to the bed. I wan't to speak but no voice wants to come out. I just feel tired from crying last night.
After a minute the noise disappeared. I can hear only the keys and when I looked at door once again there is Jin hyung.

" Oh my gosh Jimin " he hurried to me
" Who did this to you? " he asked while struggling to untie me

I didn't speak and just let my tears flow again. It's only Jin hyung who really cares for me. Only him

" It's so tight, Who the hell would do this? " he said while still trying to untie me

" Hyung enough. It hurts " I look at his eyes pleading to stop.

It really hurts even last night when I tried to untie myself my wrist just end up getting redder and redder

" No Jimin I can't leave you like this " He took something out of his pocket and it's a small knife and he cut the rope.

He help me to sit on my bed but his attention is on my wrist.

" Is it him? " I looked at him

He didn't wait my response and just leave but I was fast to grab his hand.

" Hyung don't get mad at him it's my fault this time "

" Jimin don't try to cover him "

" Hyung just leave it to me please? " he didn't argue anymore and just get the first aid kit.

He just got shocked when he saw the situation last night. I will explain again everything he must be cool now. I know it's my fault this time I didn't think right. I shouldn't go there

TAEMIN'S POV

I woke up when I heard loud knock on my car's window and when I opened my eyes I saw my student Soobin . I open the window making him to look surprised

" Hyung what happened? Why you have bruise? " I look at my surrounding and found out that I slept in my car

I didn't know that I slept here all I can remember is I followed them secretly until we reached a huge house. No it looks like a mansion and there were lots of people outside.

I just leave my car enduring the pain in my head I walk near the house then hide at the tree. I saw that guy pulling Jimin inside and after a minute a light turned on at one of the room upstairs.

I knew there's something going on. He's not safe there.

" HYUNG!! " I get back to my sense when he tap my shoulder

" Tell your friends I cancelled the training for today. " I start the engine leave him there

" Hyung?... Hyung wait! " i heard him scream

I just ignore him and go to Jimin's friend, Taehyung. He needs to know this.

" What?!! How is he? Did he say what happened to him? " Even Tae is shocked by the sudden news

" No and he didn't stay long "

" What?  He didn't even explain? " he look disappointed and worried at the same time

" Actually he's with another guy "

" A guy?  Aside from you he doesn't tell me he still have other friends " I walk near to him and explain every details that I've seen last night.

" Hyung do you think he's in danger? "

If that's the case then we should help him.

Jimin just wait

We will find a way.

We will save you

JIMIN'S POV

Where is he now?  It's already getting dark but he's still not home. Jin hyung told me that he just went to his friend but I can't stop worrying.

I just look at the food I prepared and it's getting cold now. Should I just put it in his room?

I placed the food in a tray and go straight to his room. I was about to open the door when I heard his voice. I smiled.

" What are you doing there? " I turned around to face him but my smile disappear when a girl clinging onto his arm caught my attention
" Are you deaf? I'm asking you "

" I... I just wanna put this food inside b-but since you're here now let m prepare it to the ki--- "

" I don't want random people to go in my room! "

" I-I'm sorry "

" Babe who's that guy? I'm sleepy " Jungkook put his attention back to the girl and pinch her cheek.

I feel like I've been stabbed repeatedly. They are smiling at each other, he's caressing her face. He used to do that to me.

" Why are you still there? " the girl spoke and walk towards me
" MOVE! you're blocking my way " I did what he said while looking at the man in front of me

When the girl get in the room Jungkook followed her without even looking at me. He said he hates it when random people get in his room but why he let that girl. She must be important.

°°°•••°°°

It's already 3 in the morning and I can't still make myself sleep. I just can't forget all the smiles they give to each other. Those touches, smiles, attention and care that used to be mine is now gone.

Am I that easy to forget?

I laughed at my own thoughts. How can he forget me when in the first place there's really nothing going on between us. Maybe he just pitied me so he acted nice as if he really care .

Argh Jimin stop thinking of him

I massage my temple went to the kitchen. Maybe I'm just thirsty. After drinking I was about to leave but someone suddenly covered my mouth and brings me to dark corner of the house.I tried taking his hand off mine but he suddenly turned me to face him.

" T-TAE?!! " he hushed me
" Why are you here? " I asked as quiet as I could

" I will get you out of here Jim " he hold my wrist and pulled me quietly to the door

" Wait Tae you shouldn't be here what if they caught you "

" That's why we need to hurry Taemin hyung is there outside "

What?  It's dangerous they could get caught. What if Jungkook saw them? For sure they will hurt them especially Taemin hyung after what happened.

" You need to leave now Tae " I removed his hand on my wrist and he looked shocked

" Jimin what are you doing? We're taking you out of here " he was about to reach for my hand again but I shove his hand.

I don't want to leave him. Even he hurt me so many times I can't hate him now. I already have feelings for him. I can't leave him.

" I'm sorry Tae but I'm not leaving "

" Jim-..."

" Tae please...just leave and be safe "

He's still staring at me as if he can't process to his mind what I just said. None of us speak until I heard footsteps coming down.

" I said leave now " I pushed him outside and locked the door then after a second I heard him running away

I'm sorry Tae

I'm sorry