Chapter 7: Suffer

SEOKJIN'S POV

I kept on looking for Jimin but still can't find him. I went to his room, to the kitchen and living room but still there's no sign of him.
It's already noon but I haven't seen him. I was about to search for him again when I saw Jungkook's men.

" Have you seen Jimin? "

" I saw him last night with boss at the cellar room "

What? Why would he bring him there?

I quickly run to that room and there I found him sitting in one corner body's trembling, swollen eyes and staring at the dead body. He looked stressed, he looked tired.

" Jimin why are you here " he didn't look at me and just hug his knees

" No don't hurt me, don't hurt me " he tried to push my hand but I still caress his face so he can look at me

" Jimin calm down it's Jin hyung " he looked at me and suddenly hug me sobbing

" Hyu-... Hyung I...I killed him, I am a killer " he hugs me tighter as if he was seeking for protection.

What the heck just happened? He keeps trembling

I help him stand and bring him to his room. His wounds before didn't healed yet and now there's another . I know who would do this. You've gone too far Jeon.
After he cleaned himself he's still silent lying on his bed staring at the wall.

" Jimin do you want to eat? Hyung will cook for you " he shook his head still staring at the wall

I lie beside him waiting for him to fall asleep on his bed

°°°•••°°°

When Jimin fell aslepp, I went straight to Jungkook's meeting room and I found him there with all of his men.

" JEON JUNGKOOK!! "

"hyung why are you yelling? " I ignored Hoseok

" WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!! " he stands and face me

" What do you want? " I grab his collar and punched him making the room filled with silence and their eyes are all on me.

They've never seen me like this, I've never been into violence but this is too much. I can't let him destroy Jimin piece by piece. He is innocent. He don't deserve this life.

" Do you know how scared Jimin was when I found him at that fucking room"

JUNGKOOK'S POV

What? He's still there? I thought he already went back to his room after I left him.

" Why aren't you answering huh? I said what did you do to him "

" Since when did you put your nose into my business? I killed lots of people but you never act like that. WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HIM?!! "

" Because he is different! JIMIN IS INNOCENT "

" Innocent? His father is a killer! "

" And how about you? Do you think making him suffer will give justice to your mother? "

I quickly grab his collar and pinned him against the wall. He has no rights to include my mother here.

" Don't bring her here " I gritted my teeth while tightening my grip on his collar
" I'm doing this for her "

" No Jeon, you're doing this for yourself. You want justice for yourself by withholding other's justice "

My body went numb by his words making my grip to release his shirt I want to get mad at him but why I feel mad at myself even more?