Chapter 5: Rights

JUNGKOOK'S POV

The loud noise coming from my alarm woke me up.

Argh it's so loud. I tried to stand and argh my head hurts. Did I drink so much last night?

I called Jin hyung to make a coffee and breakfast for me. I can't come down I'm having a hangover .

Jin hyung came with my breakfast but he didn't even looked at me. What's with him? . I just ignored him and turn my TV on. I keep on switching the channel when someone caught my attention.
It is a replay of dance competition and Jimin is performing now.

He's really  a good dancer. He knows how to deliver every move. I want to change the channel but something is stopping me. I just keep on looking at his face while he's dancing.

It is awarding now and I knew he would won. I watched him crying while he was giving his speech. Jin hyung is right he looks pure and innocent.  Wait did I pitied him now?  No way!

He just keep on crying begging his father to come back then suddenly a blurry vision of him crying in front of me popped in my head until it gets clear. Last night he was telling the truth?

Tch I still don't care

WOOBIN'S POV

" ouch hyung "

I came early in the morning here to check if Jungkook made our deal but when I saw Jimin sleeping I saw lots of bruises.

" Would you tell me now where you get all of these?  You can't tell me you fell again "

" Don't think too much hyung. I'm okay now "

I didn't ask him anymore,  I know he won't dare to tell me the truth. I just continue treating his bruises until I saw Jungkook get down from his room so I ordered him to talk to me privately.

" You've gone too far Jeon "

" hyung not now I got a hangover "

" So you're drunk last night?  What did you do to him? "

He just gave me an irritated look walking past me but I was fast to grab his arm

" I'm asking you! "1

" I beat him. I punched him. Is that what you wanna hear?! " he's starting to raise his voice again

" Jungkook even you beat him his father won't show his face "

" I was drunk I can't remember everything " he was about to leave the garden but I spoke again

" Can't you see the bruises on his face and his body? This is too much Jeon "

" I don't care. Why do you care so much about him? Where's the hyung who's always on my side?  Tell me, is he your slut?  Did he let you fuck hi---"

I didn't let him finish his words and just punched him.
He looked surprised but I just leave him there and went back to Jimin.

YOONGI'S POV

" What is happening now? " Hoseok said

" I can't hear anything " Namjoon added

I was just passing by when I saw them eavesdropping to someone's conversation through the door. Argh if they're not my friends I would really think they're all crazy.