Chapter 4: Fear

JIMIN'S POV

" wow Jin hyung this taste so good "

" you like it? " I smiled at him and nod to answer his question

" Does your bruises still hurts? "

Two days had passed already and no one came here again. Even this place is very dark Jin hyung still stays with me and when it's already evening he insist to stay with me because he said he will protect me if anyone tries to hurt me.

" It still hurt a little but I can bear it "

" I feel sorry for you "

" It's okay hyung it's my fault anyway but....can I ask you something? "

" sure what is it? "

" Why that man looks so mad at me?  I don't even know him "

" You mean Jungkook?  I'm not in the right position to tell you "

Jungkook will hurt Jin hyung if he says something to me so I didn't bother to ask him again. He is like a child of evil.

I just continue eating the broth dumpling until Jin hyung gave me a picture from his wallet. It's a group photo.

" They are the people who works for Jungkook right? "

" Actually we are all friends. This one is Hoseok the vitamin of the group. A sunshine that always brings the fun. This is Namjoon, he is a total genius. He's good at everything but not at the things that we use he might end up breaking it. This one is Yoongi he might look cold but he is really soft inside he just don't like showing it and he's a sleepy head. Lastly is Jungkook, he is the youngest and the silliest person I've ever met. On every little thing he do he never failed to make us smile "

I look at hyung while he's telling me everything and I can see how sad he is . In his story they are like a group who always had the best time in their life but in reality they are really the opposite.

" This is 5 years ago until one day Jungkook becomes the heir of his father's position, a mafia and as a hyung we all promised that we will always stay by his side because we know that he needs us even he denies it. "

I got amused by his words Jungkook is special to them, he's very lucky unlike me I don't have anyone.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

" Boss Mr. Woobin is waiting for you at the living room " the name caught my attention making me to smile

I stop what I'm doing in my office and go straight downstairs to see him.

" Hyung? When did you return from states? "

" A month ago but I can't come here due to my schedule "

" Are you staying for good? "

" I think so " His answer made me smile

" That's good, you can stay here hyung " he laughed at me and pat my head

" I can't I still have lots of schedule. I just came here to visit my favorite brother "

Since I became the new leader of mafia, Woobin hyung is always there to guide me. My dad's right hand is his father that's why we also got close. He is like a real brother to me.

" How was the plan anyway? Did you get any information about Mr. Park? "

" We can't still see him but I got the key to make him show his face "