Hyunjin's eyes widen, " O-Oh god."

" Yea, where did you have your phone last?"

Hyunjin started panicking, " I-I don't r-remember, o-oh my g-god! M-My phone!"

Yeonjun rubbed his back, " Please calm down."

" N-No! M-Mom j-just gave me that phone a-and S-San t-thinks I-I hate him and i-it's all m-my fault," Hyunjin's eyes started to water.

" N-No it's ok, don't be sad. Momma will understand and San will understand," he rubbed his back for comfort.

Hyunjin sniffed and wiped his eyes, " H-He thinks I hate h-him b-but I-I don-don't h-hyungie."

" Please stop overreacting, he doesn't hate you. How about this, you can call him on my phone," Yeonjun smiled.

Hyunjin looked at him with his red nose and tears rolling down his face, " R-Really?"

" Sure, let me call him now," Yeonjun dialed San's number.

He put it on speakerphone and then San answered.

" H-Hey Jun," he sounds tired and dry.

" Sannie? Are you ok?"

" To tell you the truth, no I am not."

" Why?"

" Because I haven't heard from your brother all day and I don't know what I did? I-I mean I called and I was worried that something bad happened and then Soobin said you guys are ok. So I was just thinking if I did something, did I do something?"

Hyunjin was a crying mess, he didn't mean to make San go through such worry and sadness. It was all his fault because he was careless.

Yeonjun sighed, " No, he just lost his phone. Can you please calm your dramatic boyfriend down. He's crying because you were sad."

" O-Oh ok is he right there?"

" Yep, here Hyunjinnie."

Hyunjin hiccuped and wipes his eyes. Yeonjun took it off of speakerphone and gave it too Hyunjin. Hyunjin slowly took it and he put it on his ears.

" H-H-Hello?"

" Angel? Why are you crying?"

" B-Be-Because."

" Angel, why are you sad?"

" I-I m-made y-y-you s-sad a-and I-I l-lo-lost m-my ph-phone."

He heard San cooed, " Aww Angel, don't be sad. I was just being dramatic, don't cry any more angel. Mrs. Kim isn't going to be mad, she'll understand. And I'm glad you are ok, I was just being paranoid ok?"

" U-U-*hiccup* Uh-huh," he sniffled.

" I'm sorry that you lost your phone angel."

Hyunjin hiccuped and Yeonjun wiped his face while Hyunjin was on the phone.

" Are you excited about Korea?"

" Y-Yes, I-I wish y-you w-were h-here."

" Me too doll."

Hyunjin blushed, he doesn't know why but he always blushes when San calls him that name.

He loves it for some reason, San is the only one who can make him do that.

" I-I actually want t-to find some book to r-read Sannie."

" Ooh, do you think you can find some comic books?"