My hand is covering the bite, which makes it more obvious I'm hiding something.

Well that and the fact my entire sleeve is bloody *which I told Michonne it wasn't my blood when she asked*

I shake my head and begin to cry again.

"Sir, please don't do this." I beg softly.

I look to a saddened Carl with tears streaming down his face.

I'm practically dead already...

I beg Rick for a minute before finally moving my hand.

And there it is.. all yellow and bloody.

"Nooo!"

Chandler lets out a scream and turns around saying no over and over until it fades to sobs

Danai walks over to him and they walk into another room.

I look back to Andy whom is struggling not to freak out and squeeze his hand.

"I want to say goodbye."

He knobs before leaving.

Chandler comes busting in and kneels beside me, and squeezes my hands.

I put my hand up and caress the rim of his sheriff hat.

He shakes his head and pauses to take a deep breath in between cries.

"You can't-"

"I have to, Carl. It's my time to go.." I shed a tear.

"Please..." he begs one last time.

I can feel my entire body beginning to fail on me.. I use all of my strength to lean over to kiss him on his cheek before falling back again.

"Don't be upset.." I smile; grabbing both of his hands in between mine and holding them on my chest.

"I'll be okay.. you, will be okay." I smile very slightly before taking one last breath.

And that's that.

"Elizabeth... Elizabeth!" Chandler yells my name many times and even shakes me but I don't budge.

Danai and Andy run back in and Danai takes a screaming Carl away once again.

Rick does what he needs to do, grips my knife in his hand.

And that's the last we see of Elizabeth.

I open my eyes and real tears fall as everyone claps.

I give Andy a hug and the rest of the cast come in with cupcakes.

I give everyone a hug and we take many pictures.

Even some of the dead cast members come back to see me go such as David and Scott.

After a few hours of 'partying' I go back to my trailer and get my packed bags.

I hear a knock and welcome in Chandler.

It's quiet, very quiet..

I zip up my suit case, before walking over and sitting beside Chandler on the couch.

We are almost 10 inches apart, like those middle school kids waiting for their crush to make the first move.

But I don't have little butterflies and thoughts of 'is he gonna kiss me?'

No.. I feel like I'm going to burst into tears.. and the feeling of butterflies is the feeling of pure sickness.

"So.. what now?" My voice cracks, like I haven't spoken a word in almost a month.

I put my finger to my throat and clear it alittle.

Chandler takes a deep breath... but doesn't reply

I pull together all my strength to not ball my eyes out and run out of the trailer to find Robert, Glen SOMEBODY.. and beg them on my hands and knees to re-write the script.

"Chandler.." I look to him and notice a tear fall.

"I love you.." his voice shakes, and I know he means it.

The butterflies are back.. I try to get rid of them by thinking in reality but he just said he loved me, what do you expect?

I grab his hand and give it a small squeeze.

"I love you.." I reply still trying to keep it together.

"I'm sorry.." he says after a moment.

I grab his shoulders and pull him into a big long hug, where I begin to cry.

"Don't be sorry, Chandler.." I don't let him go but squeeze him harder. I don't want to let go..

"We can try the long distance! I mean it can't be that hard-"

I move back to look into his big, round baby blue eyes that shine from his tears.

I wipe his tear away with my sleeve and shake my head.

"I can't Chandler.. We, cant. You know that." my voice is so low I hope he heard what I said because, I don't want to say it again.

He nods...

"I have to go get my stuff from.. the house." I wanted to say home.. but it would make it worse I just know it.

My home isn't in Atlanta, my FAMILY, my walking dead, is in Atlanta but not where I belong..

He nods again and stands up.

I give him a kiss, before picking up my 2 bags and walking out of my trailer for good.

I throw them into the back of the cab and walk back to tell everyone goodbye one more time. All of my stuff is in the living room all packed, I am flying home by surprise. I can't tell my father I died because he's a total blabber mouth so when I see him in person I will try to find something else to say.

But.. this is the hardest part of them all.

I give everyone a big hug, and we all swear to keep in contact.

Chandler walks me to the taxi and I throw my purse onto the back seat.

"Well.. you changed me, Chandler. And I'm glad you did." I smile, and punch him lightly on his shoulder.

He laughs lightly.

"Goodbye.." I say

"Goodbye....." he frowns.. my heart breaks.

"Friends?" He asks as I get into the taxi.

"Best!"

We both share a smile and he bends down to hug me.

I kiss him on the cheek and give him a stuffed dog that I sprayed with my perfume.

I have so many of his shirts and stuff that I don't need anything that smells or reminds me of him.

But he gives me a gift, a goodbye card signed by everyone and a set of cards and envelopes that says 'don't forget to write us with all your new journeys'

And a necklace, from him.. a locket actually.

"Don't open it yet." he says

"I won't." I look down at it and smile and back up at him.

He closes my door and I roll down the window.

As the taxi driver starts to pull away.

I wave to Chandler as he watches me drive away.. oh, and the thing that makes this moment sweeter is that Chandler is totally still in his Carl get-up, sheriff hat and all.

So, when he's gone I look down at the locket and open it up.

Inside, there is a photo of Chandler and I where I'm on his back kissing him on the cheek, and on the other side is a photo of us holding hands.

I of course, begin to cry.

I look back and notice he is gone completely.. the set is gone, it's just me and the taxi driver..

I close the locket and hold it close to my heart.

I love Chandler, so much.