Chapter 15

The next morning I wake up and get ready to go to set, today we are filming the pre-season finale and the premiere of the show is in 2 months, then back to filming for the pre-season premiere.

We have today and the rest of the week to begin filming.

I get into the car and buckle up as I suddenly receive a text

Noah- Hey! Do you wanna go to the city tonight around 5?

Alice- Sure, see ya than ;)

Another date with Noah?! He must really like me!

I can't help but smile so freakishly big.

"What are you all happy about?" Lauren asks me.

"Noah asked me out again." I bite my lip.

"To where! when?" she begins to drive.

"Tonight around the city. That's all he said." I look out the window.

We drive to the set without word and I get out and walk to my dressing room

I hear a knock just as I put on my costume shirt.

I open the door to see a familiar face.

"Hey, come in!" I welcome Chandler inside

"What's up?" he asks taking a seat, he is already in his Carl outfit.

"Just getting ready. What about you?" I smile

"Waiting." he sighs.

I can tell he wants to say something, so I say it for him

"I had a good time with Noah last night. Thanks again for introducing us, we're going out again tonight." I say closing the door slightly as I put my pants on.

"Oh... where?" he tries to sound careless.. The tone of his voice is very shaky. He can't see me, but I smile slightly at the obvious jealousy.

"The city." I say back.

"Oh, well, it's busy a lot at night so maybe you shouldn't go." he stutters... I smile again at those words and I pity him.

"Oh no it's fine." I walk out of the room and sit beside him as I slip on my shoes.

He doesn't reply.. looking at a spot on the floor with his fingers intertwined with one another on his lap.

"So what are you doing tonight?" I ask, trying to make him feel more comfortable, he must know that he sounds desperate. 

"Nothing..." he whispers.

"Okay well I have to go to makeup and hair. See ya later?" I stand

"Oh... uh, uh huh. Sure." he readjusts his seating position.

I stand in the door way. Looking in his direction.

"Oh! yeah sorry." he stands and leaves as I close the door.

"Bye." I walk away.

I get my hair and makeup done the same as usual and we all get called to set.

Everyone is in this scene except for Steven.

The scene is where the governor comes to take over the prison.

Before rolling there is about an hour to complete setting up. Ernest Dickerson, who is the director of this episode is standing with the writer, Seth Hoffman.

They go through the script before Ernest hops off his chair and walks to position some extras, and tells them how to stand and act.

I take the time to officially meet 3 of the actors I've never met, I've seen them but I've only been in a scene with one of them.