Chapter 22

AUTHORS NOTE

So.. I have been getting confused writing this because I keep forgetting the month. So it's officially August, almost November so it's getting kinda cold out.

I know for sure I've said the month before and I think I said it was May? But I wanted to officially change it so I'm less confused.

In this chapter it is Monday, August 17th.

The premiere is in 2 months and the worldwide premiere is on Halloween. So now that is all cleared up lets get back in shall we? Oh and if anything confuses you about the set or whatnot please comment I want to make this book different from other Chandler fan fic's so PLEASE let me know!!!

-----------

6:12

I slept for 2 hours last night, I am so nervous yet anxious. The whole Rachel thing scares me but the fact that I am going to be taught by an actual teacher with actual students makes me shiver.

I decide to get out of bed ignoring my alarm clock set to 6:30 and plug in my flat iron.

I get tired of seeing girls with straight hair ALL the time but decide that it's different for me.

I walk into my closet and open up one of my suitcases filled with shoes, picking out my brand new pair of grey and pink supra's.

I open another suit case and look for an outfit.

It's officially fall but very sunny today.

So I pull out some denim shorts and a white sweater with a black naked tree on it.

I go into the bathroom and do my makeup and hair and change into my clothes.

I feel satisfied.

There is a bus, but it doesn't come into the gates so I have to walk out and wait for it at the end of the street. A 5 minute walk.

I put my phone, wallet, gum and iPod into my backpack and sling it around my shoulder.

I walk downstairs and find Danai asleep by a dying fire.

I walk into the kitchen and jump at the sight of Steven sitting at the island.

"Gosh Steve!" I whisper shooting my hand to my chest.

"Sorry.." he laughs lightly

"Why are you up?" I ask sitting beside him dropping my bag.

I pull out an apple and begin to slice the skin off.

"Can't sleep." he shrugs before standing up and getting out a metal contraption that has 6 pizza slice like cuts.

He snatches my apple away and pushes the knife like thing as it slices my apple into 6 pieces.

I watch him amazed as he begins to cut off the rest of the apple skin so gently and perfectly that none of the apple goes with it.

He hands me a napkin with all 6 perfect slices and I pick one up and admire it.

"That was so cool!" I say taking a bite of it.

"My grandad taught me when I was younger." He chuckles.

"Yeah I have some more tricks up my sleeve... I'll save them for tomorrow morning." he winks. I smile before standing up and putting my bag around my back.

"Okay... I have to go I have school." I take a bight of one of my apples and pick up the napkin

"Okay have fun!" he jokes knowing I wont.