Part 40 Jaan e Shaheer!

Começar do início

He arranged a perfect date for me. There was no one except us at the Moon Bar. He had been here only since the afternoon, arranging things. More than half of the surrounding was covered with artificial snow and certainly a chill ran down my spine. It was a breathtaking view and almost the time to witness a beautiful sunset from the top. He had arranged all this. In one corner there's a table, only one in the entire hotel, specially for us with candles. Sort of a candle light dinner. I just felt overwhelmed when I realised what's happening and where I'm standing. I wanted to shriek out of excitement but rather I hugged him, that at first he was taken aback but I kept hugging him out of love. I was literally palming my mouth as I looked at all the things..so perfectly done.

"Shaheer..iski kya.."

"Kuch mat kaho..bas ek bar sunlo..shayad tum mujhe fir chodh kar chali jao but please ek mauka do aaj. Decision will be entirely yours I promise but please listen to me once." He said and I looked at him with wonder.

He took a sigh and continued "ohkay! I know mujhse bahut galtiya hui hai..I didn't tell you ke mai Indonesia ruk raha hu... fir maine tumhe ignore kia..matlab jaan kr nahi..but just the situation came up...then maine tumse Ayu ke bare me discuss nhi kia..or tumhe us interview se hairan kardia..fir Erica ke sath ki khabre..! Phew! But trust me sab rumors the or PR stunts. And I'm really sorry for that. I don't know if my words can compensate the loss.. compensate the years which we have lost and lived without each other.. but still I'm sorry. I really can't live without you, just can survive. And I want to live. Please Pooja rethink about me, about us! Pata nahi kaha se..maine ye sab plan kia..kis josh me..kis confidence ke sath..but tum yaha ho or mai bhi... please give me another chance." Finally he stopped uttering and looked in my direction with eyes a little moisten but with hope..! Hope!
What a big feeling it is that we people keep on giving everyone around us. We give hope..but do we fulfill it.
He didn't! But I will! I will give him another chance and hug him tight throughout my life. Because we are meant to be!

"Tumne ek baat ab bhi nahi kahi!" I looked coyly.

"Kya?" He was looking distressed.

"I love you?" I made a face and then laughed at him. His reaction was priceless at my words. But as I was laughing, I felt him near me and I realised that he was kissing me. I was kissing him back and we were looking serene as the sunset looked beautiful in the background.
We kissed and kissed and kissed..till we were out of breath. It was magical. We looked at the dusky sky!
Life is ironical indeed. Who would have thought that this dusky sky would bring a new dawn of love for us today.

"You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much..!"

We both sang along, to each other as the song was being played. The entire hotel staff was cheering loud for us, singing the song.
That chorus singing brought a sensation to me. A sensation that just made me feel more relaxed and more in love with the man standing in front of me. I smiled as our heads rested against each other and we swayed to the song.

"So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do!" ✨

Everyone sang for us loud and happy and it was bliss with snow around me. I'm the happiest, but crying out of happiness in his arms. He made me the happiest.

_____________

Shaheer's POV

Only my Allah knows how happy I am, with her being in my arms. We finally became one. It's too pure and magical to be real...but it is! She makes everything perfect. I was blown off when I saw her in that pretty white dress. She was looking like a fairy. Indeed she is one. And now I have her in my life. We had a perfect dinner date as we chatted a bit and then video called Sourabh, bheem Rohit and others. They were so elated to know all the things and they said that they are waiting for us to return. We even called Ayu and she was so happy seeing us together, and you know what it was Pooja's idea to call her. I'm lucky to have her, sometimes tears of happiness engulf me!