Part 28 Meet and Greet!

Pooja's POV

"Sir is it official now?" I asked Tewary sir at his house, as he had called us - me, Aarav, Shafaq, Anup and Veebha.
"Yes! Actually they are so generous and loving ke unhone sabko bulaya tha. Indonesian fans are dying for a meet and greet with the entire starcast. But Saurabh jaa nhi raha, as you know , Riya ke exams hai and Navin and others are not available at the moment.

Indonesians have planned a lot of things for you. Just enjoy yourselves. Tum log vaha 10 tarik ko puhchoge, and it is a 14 day tour. I'm so proud of you all. Tum logo ke sath Star ki Ramayan hai na, uski starcast bhi jaegi. Enjoy!!"

"Thank you sir! Aap nahi hote to itna fame hume kese milta." Anup said and we all agreed with him.

___________

So I'm here finally!! Indonesia!!! It's 10th of December and we have arrived here.
Straight away I have landed in a salon where I had a haircut and other services. The team, here which had been appointed as our assistants have told me that Shaheer had been practicing dance and I'm going to join him in the evening and he had no clue, because they too have kept it a secret from him. Poor Arjun!!!

_____________

Shaheer's POV

"Haa even, jab hum sab haircut le rahe the, the hair stylist was indian..."

"Or vo humare baal kaat kaat kar thak gya" Rohit completed me as we were being asked about our short hairs by some Indian reporters. Yes we all have taken a cut, back to our original looks. No more long hairs.

"Exactly..!!" I laughed.
"Vo kehta..bhaiya kitne baal or kitne baal!! Because usne jab cut kia, humari seat ke aaspass itne baal the.." I continued.

"Vo kehta ke bhaiya itne baal ek sath maine kabhi nahi dekhe!" Rohit and I laughed.

After the interview, Rohit suddenly asked me "tumne suna, ke bat chal rahi hai ke humari or bhi starcast aa rahi hai!?"

"Nhi! I don't know. But mai din raat pray karta hu ke vo sab aa jaye. People love them."

"And you love Pooja! Hainna!! "

"I miss her more!!" I replied.

__________

I reached the dance class in evening as per my schedule. I have been here daily because of Panah Asmaara Arjun and now Mahacinta. I have heard that new dance team and actors of Ramayana were going to join us. And Mahacinta, it's a meet and greet show, going to start by day after tomorrow.

This program was also being broadcast live by ANTV from the Tanah Airku Taman Mini Indonesia Indah Theater (TMII), Jakarta, Friday. In the Mahacinta Show , ANTV had planned to present actors and actresses in the Mahabharata series such as the cast of Yudhistira, Arjuna, Bhima, Nakula and Sahdewa and cast of Ramayana. Venue for the Mahacinta Show had been designed with a more pleasant atmosphere and more comfortable seats. The audience was much denser and the venue looked more majestic as I visited the place yesterday.

I'm very much excited for this experience.
I was stretching a bit when I heard that the cast of Ramayana had arrived. Jyesht, Vin and Sahdewa and Saurav were also practising but came out to greet everyone.

"Yipppppeeeeee!" We all five hooted in unison as we saw Aarav, Veebha, Anup, Shafaq and last but not the least my very own, Panchali.
She was looking simply pretty in her natural look, wearing black bottoms and pink jacket with a top. She had half clutched her hairs. I was in awe to see her after a long time period. I really wanted to jump with happiness and hug her straight away, but I couldn't.