Part 7 Blooming

I'm still standing in stupefaction in front of the mirror. He hugged me so close when he came to the terrace, not letting me go, he kissed my forehead and it was just.. eternal bliss. Oh god I'm losing myself. What's happening!? I wanted to stay with him, but I couldn't. It's late, almost midnight and I have shoot tomorrow, but I don't know why I still want to go up there, to be with him. Par vo vaha Nahi Hoga. Tab bhi Mai chal padi Hu, aaj terrace pr Jo Sona hai.

______

Shaheer's POV

I'm still here sitting on the water tank, viewing the most beautiful sight in front of my closed eyes. My Panchaali. My Pooja. I don't know when it happened. But in just a span of two days, I have grew close to her. My lady lov- luck!!! Suddenly I heard some footsteps nearby. I went to see who's there..don't ask me why! Arre bhyii dar Lagta hai, akele chat par 12 bje! I moved towards the gate just when I collided with Pooja. It was literally banging of our heads, I can't describe.

"Ouch"

"Ouch" we said in unison.

"Tum yaha?" I asked.

"Ye muje kehna chaiye, tum yaha ab tak?"

"Ab tumne mere dialogue ko seriously le Lia or chali gyi, heroines ki Tarah ruki hi Nahi MERI Khushi ke liye! To Mai kya karta. Mera sach me man tha Yaha or baithne Ka to Ruk gya."

"Or tumhe kya Lagta hai Mai Yaha kyu aayi hu?" She frowned.

"Mujhe kya pata!? Vese ab aayi hi kyu ho? Ab Nahi jaana sone? Mera bhi time waste Kara dia akele. Arre do char baate ho..." She hushed me with her hand on my face. I looked at her with a questioning gaze.

"Do chaar baate karle, kal shoot cancel hogya!" She showed me her phone. It was a message from Siddharth sir. "Sabke liye cancel hai, unhe Kuch personal emergency hai to jaana pada" she explained. "Tumne Nahi Dekha?" And I nodded my head in a no. She withdrew her hand from my face and held my free hand and started walking. We did not exchange words. It was all silence, peaceful like a lake on surface. It was a crescent moon night, so beautiful and ethereal just like the lady next to me in her pajamas and tank top.

After sometime we were sitting on the water tank and she broke the silence "aaj Mai bahut Khush Hu!"

"Kyu?"

"Ese hi shayad, Mai Nahi janti! Par Yaha family mil Gayi hai. Big fat family. And I love them."

"Ye to sach hai. Mai bhi Yaha bahut Khush Hu. Ab Hume hi dekhlo do din huye Hain or itni Achi dosti hogyi"

"Yeah! Yeah you are right." She fumbled. I didn't reply. She soon placed her head on my shoulder. And I looked at her.

____________

Pooja's POV

I could feel his eyes on me. I was smiling like anything. "Tumhe dekhti Hu to Lagta hai I'm home."

"I'm glad."

"Hain?" I looked at him as his weird answer. I mean I wasn't expecting that at least.

"Hain kya I'm really happy that you feel the same as I do when I look at you. I think we are growing together, as actors, as individuals, as friends for sure and.."

"We are blooming" I cut him. "Together!"

"Ek Saal bad Mai Apne aap ko Kahi dekh Nahi paa Raha Hu!"

"Kyu?"

"Sab alag alag ho Jayenge, bahut Yaad aayegi."

"Par Mai Dekh paa rahi Hu, ek ultra famous actor with a big fan following, whose name has entered in each and every household..the Shaheer Sheikh." I spoke on top of my voice.

"With a beautiful girl in his life maybe!" He added.

"Are you planning to marry someone?" I asked with a sad expression. Why am I sad!?

_____

Shaheer's POV

I realised what I said. It's too early to say anything I guess.

"I am talkin about you. You will be a part of my life always of course if you don't distance yourself from me. We are blooming and I want to bloom with you, MERI dost"

"Why would I do that" she smiled and we were lost in each others eyes. I never realized that life will become this much beautiful. We are actually blooming in love. It's bliss. Soon we slept peacefully together.

Sun rays hit my eyes and I woke up from a heavy slumber. I didn't get up as I was busy beholding Pooja beside me. She is the prettiest. She was clinging to me and I too held her near. Her head snuggled more deep in my chest and I hugged her Back, taking care of her loose tresses. Due to heat, she yawned and saw us. We both were flushed to see ourselves like that. She got up and we got down the tank. A soft breeze was blowing and Pooja tried to tie her hair up due to sun rays. "Zulfein baandha mat Karo tum, hawayein naaraz rehti Hain.." I said.

"What?''

"Mai likhta bhi Hu, thoda bahut" I covered up.

"Wow! That's beautiful"

"Mai shayar to Nahi.. Magar ae haseen jabse Dekha Maine tujhko mujhko shayari aagyi" I sang as we went downstairs and she blew it away with a good laugh. Only if I could tell her that it was my first time.