Part 20 Rehearsals

Pooja's POV

From today onwards, we have to go for the practice of the group song. And I was so tensed last night, thinking about how I am going to pacify his anger. He was shooting his scenes and I was waiting for him in his vanity. It's been an hour since pack up of his shoot and he has not come here. I know what's he trying to do!

I went to him as he was sipping his tea with goggles on his face. My handsome!
"Arjun! Pack up hogya haina?"

"Ha!"

"To chalna Nahi hai kya tumhe?"

"Kaha?" He said trying to piss me off.

"Practice! Rehearsal! Star Parivaar awards! Remember?"

"Oh! Mai bhool gya. Wait a bit."

"Bahut wait Kar chuki Hu. Tumhe muje pareshan Karna haina, vaha Kar Lena. But please chalo, we are already late. Please!" I asked him and he finally gave in.

____________

It has been two days and he is still off. I am tired now. It has become our routine. We complete our shooting, then around 4, we reach dance studio to practice on songs like iski uski, and London thumakda. I try to make it up to him daily but to no avail. But I would!! Surely!!!

____________

Shaheer's POV

I know she's trying.. trying it hard to make it up to me. But I just...just couldn't. I am really hurt this time. I try to reach late to the practice, but she schedules it perfectly, just according to my comfort. Mai Kitna bhi chahu, Kabhi late Nahi hota.
I try to be rude to her, I don't talk to her, I ignore her, we dance together like strangers, I mean I, only I act like a stranger to her.
But!
But! But!
I know that she is here, just for me. She is constantly trying be with me, all the time. She thinks that I don't care anymore, but she is wrong. In fact she is the one who's having all my attention from the past 5 days. Despite of my constant nagging and rude behaviour, she daily takes care of me. Massages my head as I sleep with my head in her lap, I daily find her sleeping next to me and this is the only reason why my mornings are beautiful. Despite of all my ruthlessness, she feeds me food herself during the practice sessions. And I.. I just get lost in her fragrance everytime as she comes closer to me, while dancing. She just tries her best so that I could always be in my comfort zone. I too try my best to keep her happy through other ways. Not directly through me.

Today we were again rehearsing our dance and it was just us in the vicinity when she again came closer to me, but this time I just wanted to be in the moment, just with her, without any anger and frustration. I leaned into her, I held her face near to mine in my hands, cupping her! Time was not passing, it was just me and her, so slow, so soft, so passionate, so engrossed, so much in LOVE. We slowed down in contrast to the music beats and I leaned more, and more and more...
I nuzzled in the crook of her neck, I smelled her, I breathed her while my hand was now at her waist, holding her dangerously close to me and now.. now I really wanted to capture her luscious lips and...

And I tried to kiss her but she said "I'm sorry! Mumy Papa bahut Khush the jab Maine tumhare bare me, humare bare me unhe bataya. They wanted to meet you at the very moment. But Mai unse ek Saal bad Mili thi, to bas..they didn't let me go away from their eyes..." And a tear slipped past her eyes.

"Par Mai bhi to Yaha intezaar Kar Raha tha na tumhara!"

"Par thodi Der ke liye tum meri yaado se kam Nahi Chala sakte the, itna gussa kyu?? Kyu?? " And she began weeping while I held her in my arms.

"As simple as it actually is, I want you near me, neither far, nor in Memories." I said while looking straight in her dark teary eyes and wiped the tears. The music stopped and I backed off.

______________

It was our last day of practice. We were still not so much on talking terms, I mean yeah I was talking but not like old times. And Pooja being Pooja, she still has been taking care of me! The caring, beautiful and lovable, my lady love Pooja!! I love her.

_____________

We are, finally at the screening of awards! Though the shooting of awards hasn't started yet. Oh god! I'm so happy. I have made a not so small ponytail. You know how much tough it is to take care of long hairs. I hail all girls!

And.. and..and...! Ab bas bahut hogya, or gussa Nahi, Mai use abhi jaakar milta Hu. Vo backstage hai, I gonna hug her so tight. I gonna kiss her so hard. She has worn beautiful pink suit. She was looking truly Adorable when I saw her at the carpet.
When I saw her again, she was practicing her dance moves. I moved towards her smilingly and...

"Pooja...!!" I screamed at the top of my voice as, to my shock, she collapsed on the floor.