Part 35 Differences

Shaheer's POV

I was awestruck at her beauty! Her inner beauty. She is beautiful inside out. She is wonderful, she made my day today. It was so nice...uggh nice is certainly not a word to describe today's experience. I don't know, for the first time I'm out of words. Moreover what..what am I doing to her. Not telling her that I'm not joining her back. I had to tell her.

I would tell her after my two hours of shooting. Despite of all the tension and inner bruises, I was smiling like an idiot....just because of my princess. She had done something very precious...that helicopter ride was untainted joy!!

We were recording an interview when there was a question about my experience with Pooja. And I just poured my feelings..to the extent I could.

"What I like about her is she gels well, she is intelligent, she is smart, she can speak well, SHE UNDERSTANDS! And the best part is..you know..you can tell her your problems..she...she is very absorbing you know..she takes out all your problems and take it away!"

I told the interviewer honestly, the way it is, the truth! She is amazing as a person, as a co-actor, as a companion..as everything. After completing the entire of my day shooting, I headed back to my hotel back with alot of confusion, tensions, apprehensions and what not in my mind and heart. I hope she understands.

When I entered her room, she was closing her bag. She smiled as she greeted me.
"Aagye tum, pack karlia tumne samaan?"

"Haa..vo..nahi.."

"Kya hua?"

"Nhi I mean abhi karunga, sidha yahi aaya shoot complete krke..abhi..abhi..karunga!" I fumbled and I then I continued "mai jaata hu..ha..pack karke aata hu!"

"SHUT UP SHAHEER!" She shouted at the top of her voice at me, surprising me.

"Just stop it all, shut it all, for god's sake. Kitne minute lagte hain ye batane me ke tum nahi jaa rahe ho!" I was shocked by then. She knows? Definitely! She knows!

"Kitna time loge aur? Jab mai akeli yaha se chali jaungi, tab call karke bataoge ke sorry Mai nahi aa paya kyuki maine consignments sign kar liye hai!"

"Kab bataoge?" She questioned me meeting my gaze, straight piercing my heart and soul altogether.

"I.. I..am sor..sorry!" I didn't know what to say, how to react!

Suddenly there was a transition! From questioning gaze, her eyes changed colours. She was soft, perplexed, naive, pure, full of emotions, the very moment! It seemed as if she understands! As always! SHE UNDERSTOOD! But she was helpless. I was helpless..!!

"I am sorry! It was something that I couldn't say a no to! I wasn't able to! They have offered me a variety of shows..this is necessary for my career...."

"I know!" She was hugging me while she stopped me from saying further. I was perplexed at her innocence and smartness at the same time. How much adorable a person can be! Words fall short in front of her. How come I'm so lucky in this universe. How come she chose me? How is that Allah chose her for me? Might be she is my earning, of my karma.

"I am sorry! I am so sorry!" I repeated uncountable times as I cried along with her.
We both spent the entire day in her room, crying, smiling, hugging and kissing each other.

"Tumhe sab pata tha? Kabse?"

"Mujhe sab pata chal gya tha..kal shoot pr Vin ne bataya ke tum pancho ruk rahe ho!"

"Ye Vin ka baccha..I swear..mai tumhe khud aaker batane wala tha!"

"I know, par hichkicha rahe the.."