Part 30 Musings

Pooja's POV

What happened just now!!?? It's not that I was uncomfortable with him or I wasn't ready but might be? I don't know!! I just didn't feel right about getting intimate with him now!! Yes I want him only him to be the one, with whom I must share my life, my feelings both mentally and physically. But it's not the right time, because we have fought a lot these days. Hum apni insecurities ko control hi nahi kar pate, even after knowing that that it's the part of our work. I'm right! It's not the right time to move ahead, because if something happens then I don't want to regret anything, specially the moments which I would spend with Shaheer. Yeah! We need to wait a bit.

___________

Shaheer's POV

WHAT THE HELL I JUST DID WITH HER!!?  Without asking her, without understanding her condition and feelings I just got carried away. "It's not right. And it's not you, Shaheer! You are never like this." I said to myself.
I gonna wait for her. I would make our intimacy more special for her, but only when, she would be ready!

___________

Today is 13th December 2014 and today I have to shoot for PAA along with my four buddies. Pooja wouldn't be there as she wasn't invited for today's shoot, as had to prepare for Mahacinta. She had given her later dates for PAA.

We shot in afternoon as the episode would air on tonight. I didn't know how it came in talk, the topic of my affair with Panchali. Actually me, Vin, Lavanya, Rohit, Ayu Ting and the Anchors of my show were shooting for a question answer session. Suddenly one of the Anchors said "what do you think of Mahacinta yesterday? Can you describe?"

"It was grand!"

"So you were dancing with Pooja!"

"Yeah yeah!" I nodded "Pooja Sharma, Draupadi!" And as soon as I took her name, there was a different kind of reaction from the audience. They were shooting our names and some were holding banners with 'Arjun Draupadi' written on them. I just gaped at them with a sort of surprise in my eyes.

"Do you have any affair with Pooja?"

"What kind of a question is that?" I replied in frustration. PAA is a dating show, moreover we were not really ready to make it official. So I got a little offended. But these, my crazy Pandava gang was smiling and were not meeting my gaze as they knew the truth. I too smiled while looking at them.
"Okay! Shaheer maybe doesn't have affair with Pooja, but me!" The anchor said hilariously.

"You?" Lavanya said.

"You mean you have an affair with Shaheer?" Rohit asked.

"No no! With Pooja!" I corrected him.

"Pooja! With Draupadi?" Rohit said acting all outraged. And I knew that a part of his outrage was serious. Because mera bhai mere liye touchy hai. Lol!!

"You are saying in front of us! You are saying! When we all 4 are standing!" Lavanya joked.

"Pooja as Draupadi?" Rohit asked.

"Yes Pooja! But Pooja not in Mahabharat!" Anchor tried to justify himself as he was being manhandled by us! Hahahaha! I wanted to laugh at his condition.
"Okay! Enjoy enjoy!" Rohit finally let him go! But how could I let anybody call my girlfriend, his!

"So it's Pooja! Who's Astrik?" I asked, partly joking, partly seriously! Astrik is the Anchor's girlfriend and I know her as she works in the media only.

"Asktrik is my secretary!" He said loudly.

And I was laughing so hard "Astrik are you listening to him!" I said more loudly!