Chapter 7

As I walked out of the room a familiar silhouette was leaning on the wall at the end of the hallway.

My heart skipped a beat and my eyes widened once I figured out who was there.

Jimin.

I bit my lip hoping that he hadn't seen me come out as I turned around to walk the opposite way.

Jimin: "And where do you think you're going?"

His smooth yet sturdy voice echoed through the hallway as it reached my ears, causing me to freeze on the spot and shut my eyes.

"Oh hey Jimin, I didn't see you there"

I hopelessly lied as I turned to face his direction. He knew I saw him, he knew it all.

The heels of his shoes began to echo, the sound getting stronger by each step he took closer to me. This was it, I was either losing my job or I was going to get the biggest punishment yet.

Jimin: "mind explaining to me why that lovely toy isn't torturing you right now?"

My legs were still weak and this was not helping my situation. I just wanted the earth to swallow me and disappear forever.

"Um it was getting uncomfortable to do my job with it"

He was now inches away from me, extending his arm to place his hand on the wall and lean on it as he got closer to me. His thumb softly going over my lips as the others rested on my cheek.

I was dying as I looked up into his eyes. Eyes full of lust and mischief. A strand of his silky brown hair dripping over his forehead and the suit hugging his body, oh god.

My mind was too focused on his looks I had forgotten everything else, everyone else, but it all ended when I felt his other arm wrap around my waist as he pressed our bodies together.

"Jimin please, I went to the bathroom and it slipped out and I didn't want to tell you anything because I didn't want you to get mad"

I spoke out with the most confident tone that I was able to put out. He couldn't have known what just happened with the customer, I refused to believe that he knew.

Jimin: "and where is it at now?"

I slightly gulped and trembled remembering that I had left it in the room with hoseok.

Fuck.

"It fell in the toilet and I flushed it away"

I noticed how his brow lifted as he studied me. Those eyes scanning every corner of my face and I couldn't fall in his trap.

Before Jimin could say anything I heard the door open as Hoseok stepped out of the room.

Hoseok: "Ah Jimin, I was looking for you"

If I could kiss him on the spot I would, he is my guardian Angel at the moment.

Jimin grinned as he let go of me and pushed himself back. He fixed his suit as he headed towards Hoseok with open arms.

Jimin: "Hoseok my buddyyy"

I honestly wanted to die at the spot. Both guys that were torturing me were there in the same room.

Both guys.

My mind went to a pleasant yet distracting thought that I didn't notice that they had left.

"He better not ask anything from me from doing this"
I said to myself thinking of Hoseok's personality.

Hours had passed by and my shift was finally over. This wasn't my best night and I was regretting spending that much time in that room with Hoseok.

I took a deep breath in as I took a step out of the club. Finally some fresh air.

Suga: "Your dance isn't bad"

A voice creeped up from behind me from a person I had not noticed standing behind me.

"Holy shit"
A small jump was triggered before I turned around to see who it was. It was the man who had arrived with hoseok, Suga? I think that's what his name is.

"Oh why thank you"

Suga:" why don't we head out for some food?"

I was skeptical about this, I didn't know him at all. I just knew that he was Hoseok's friend and well Hoseok is... bad news.

"Um no thank you, I should be going back home"

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist as they pushed me back onto a body. I took a sniff and the scent was a very familiar scent.

Oh no, oh no no no no no

Hoseok: "awe cmon beautiful, let's go out to eat"

I was about ready to melt on his arms, ready to go poof at the snap of fingers.

"Sorry I have to go home"

I was able to break lose from his grasp but not for so long.

Hoseok: "you owe me this much"

Ah yeah there it is.

"Fine, just to get food"

A grin spread across his face as he took my hand and lead me to his car, his friend not far behind us. He was a very quiet person and I was curious about him.

The trip began and we passed every restaurant possible. My dumb ass never asked where we were going, I just jumped in like nothing.

"Um where are we going?"
I spoke out quietly still being a bit shy around the new guy.

Hoseok: "Suga and I are going to enjoy a nice meal at my place~"

I sorta froze because WTF. They invited me for them to have dinner? Or breakfast? It was five in the morning and I was very confused. Why would they take me to watch them eat. What about me? Will I even eat?

"You guys will have a meal?"

Without a word he nodded and placed his hand on my thigh as he slightly grasped it. This did not help at all, I was still in the dark about this short trip. Why was his friend even coming with us? The favor had nothing to do with him but oh well, I didn't have the energy to question any longer.

Before taking a small nap my mind was still stuck on

Their meal.