Chapter 1

*Warning*
Once again I'm warning y'all there will be 18+ scenes in this story. If you don't like that but I'm sorry this isn't the story for you.

Another Saturday night, one of the busiest nights at work. Oh how great.

I'm not ungrateful for having a job, but when I'm feeling like crap, work feels like crap. Tonight is the night where I'm feeling like absolute crap.

I was resting on my couch trying to relax and overall try to make myself happy, when I got a text from my boss.

Boss: You have to come to work a bit earlier today, there will be an important customer coming in and he wants a private session. The description of the girl he wants fits you soooo I'm putting you in charge of him.

Who knew being a stripper would require some over time?

Supriseeee, yes I'm a stripper. Can't blame me though, it's easy money and I enjoy dancing. Not to mention that the outfits help me feel hella sexy, like I have power with all this beauty .

I shook my head back into reality as I was lost in my own thoughts.

Turning back to my phone, I grinned as I replied to my boss's text.

Me: yes sir ;)

The replied seemed cheery and playful, or so I thought. I hoped it seemed like that because my boss could never find out that I wasn't in the mood to work. He would punish me.

His punishes wouldn't be all that bad, I had a few marks here and there; And I would enjoy them most of the time. Honestly, anyone would enjoy them, but right now I wasn't up for it. He was something more than just my boss. Definitely more than a friend but less than a boyfriend.

It was all unexpected to be honest. When I came into the job I didn't think I would get this much pleasure with my money. It's fun, risky, gets my adrenaline going, and I love it.

I love the feeling but not him. From the very beginning we both knew it couldn't be love so we just blocked our hearts from feeling and just had fun.

I realized I had been thinking about my boss and quickly shook my head. I couldn't do that, hell no.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts as I looked for my best friends number.

"Aha! Here it is!"
I said as I pressed on it to call her.

I needed to clear my mind and get into a good mood before work. I had to do my very best for this customer if I had to come to work early.

???:"hello?"
I heard her soft voice call out once she picked up.

"Jessiiiiiiii"
A yell came out from my lips before my hyena laugh slipped out.

Jessi: "oh my god y/n you're going to make my ears bleed"

"Your ears aren't sensitive, pls you work at a club with me. Guys yell out your name too, well in reality your stage name but you get it"

I could hear her giggle through the phone and I knew she was shaking her head as well.

Jessi: "okay okay, why did you call me?"

"Get dressed and come over, we are going out to drink"

Jessi: "but we aren't supposed to drink before we go to work"

Of course Jessi followed the club rules, I guess she didn't have the same relationship with the boss as I did, but she was my soul mate. Just as crazy as me, it was going to be easy to convince her.