Chapter 6

I squeaked once the vibrations hit me and hoseok just looked at me weirdly.

Hoseok: "It's good to see you too"

He chuckled as I looked at him before I noticed another male beside him.

The male looked smaller than hoseok but was definitely even more intimidating.

"Who's your friend?"

They exchanged glances before the other sighed and shook his head.

Hoseok: "Just call him suga"

I nodded before I walked to the pole and started dancing. I tried new moves and some of my usual ones as well.

As I was dancing, I noticed that Suga didn't really want to be there. There was something off about him.

Hoseok: "Stop thinking and try to enjoy your night. I brought you to enjoy, not to continue to sulk"

Hoseok whispered to the other as he had noticed that he was not really feeling it.

I walked over to them and sat on hoseok's lap as I smiled looking over at suga.

"What will make you smile?"

I squealed once again and gripped onto hoseok's shirt. Trying not to make any more sounds, I bit my bottom lip and squeezed my legs together. I'm sure hoseok could feel the vibrations.

He chuckled softly while the other just looked at me as if I was a lunatic.

Jimin was killing me.

He trailed soft kisses on my throat as he began to tease me. His fingers softly slid on my inner thigh before I quickly got up from his lap.

"Sorry about that"

I looked over at the smaller male, sitting beside him and caressing his chest.

"Tell me~ what will make you smile?"

But in response I got a huff before he walked out the room.

"What's his deal?"

I turned to hoseok, looking at him chuckle and tilt his head back.

Man, he looked sexy.

Hoseok: "Just some issues with his partner"

I brushed it off and straddled hoseok's lap. I didn't feel bad, I didn't know the guy and hoseok was here. I can enjoy the night with him instead.

"So what will make you smile?"

I bit onto my bottom lip as I ran my hands up his upper body. He had toned abs and firm pecks.

"Fuckkkkk"

I fell back on the seat. My legs were trembling and I was biting onto my lip to hold back any sounds from coming out.

Hoseok was enjoying the scenery of me being tortured, but he didn't like the fact that he wasn't the one making me feel this way.

I felt his fingers on the inside of my panties as he was getting the vibrator out. He threw it away as I gasped.

I wasn't allowed to take it off. Jimin could be watching somehow.

Without saying anything, Hoseok began to move his fingers on my sensitive spot. The vibrator was off but now Hoseok was here and his hand was working magic.

He rubbed in circular motions, a feeling of immense pleasure and heat came to me as I struggled to keep still under his touch.

"H-hoseok"

A moan escaped my lips and his smirk immediately appeared.

His hand began moving faster and his lips made their way to my breasts. My top was off and he was sucking on them to create more pleasure. If he kept this up, I wouldn't be able to hold back.

One of his fingers was inside me before it became two and his thumb was working my clit. He nibbled onto my nipples and sucked on them as well.

The pleasure was becoming more and more. That warm and tight feeling on the pit of my stomach was there, and before I knew it, I was moaning out his name as I came on his fingers.

I hid my face while panting softly.

His lips and fingers left my body and I was red as a tomato.

I couldn't believe that just happened. What if Jimin was watching? What if he finds out? What will he do to me?

I quickly went to go get the vibrator before I put it back in the panties.

"My boss will kill you and punish me if he finds out about his"

I fixed myself as much as I could. I was semi dressed again and I made sure to clean myself with some paper towels that were there.

Hoseok: "Your boss doesn't scare me"

He grinned as he licked his fingers and hummed.

Hoseok: "I could take you away from him right now if I wanted"

I blushed but shook my head at him.

"I owe him, he would hunt me down just to get paid back"

He casually sat back and chuckled.

Man, his chuckle was killing me even more.

Hoseok: "I'll pay it off, name the price"

I couldn't help but laugh at him. He was sexy, but I wasn't going to take his money. I still had a bit of dignity left in me.

"I don't need your money"

He arched his eyebrow and seemed... surprised?

Maybe other girls were willing to take his money, but I'm not them. I wasn't going to step down to be at their level.

"Thank you for the offer but no, all that we do is really fun and I enjoy it, but if you are going to be a regular customer... it has to end"

After getting off like that because of him, I felt bad for quitting everything I did with him.

He had made my legs weak and I still had some whatever going on down there, but I tried my best to look normal and walk out the room.

I was going to miss those hands and... well everything of his, but it's for the best. I can't risk my job nor him being banned from the club.

Jimin treasured his loaded customers and I couldn't be the reason why one of them left. I was probably going to get an even bigger punishment now, so I cannot risk to have another one.

I might be dancing for him, but we will see.