𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

Start from the beginning

Yoongi turned around, only to be met with a panting Hoseok trailing behind him, "Yeah?" he asked, basically forcing his voice not to come out as weak or shaky.

"Um," Hoseok stammered awkwardly, not wanting to invade on his friend's personal life if the reason he randomly vanished for ten minutes was a touchy subject, "if you don't want to tell me it's fine, but, are you okay?"

It was a simple question.

Completely vague and basic.

Not supposed to mean anything, as it's often used in day-to-day conversations.

Yet, that overly used and generic phrase carried so much in depth meaning that only took Yoongi through flashbacks in different segments of his life, or even pondering thoughts just from a few minutes prior.

Yoongi swallowed the lump in his throat, eyes just flickering towards Hoseok's only to find the boy staring right back at him.

Slightly blushing from the eye contact, Yoongi mustered out an, "I'm fine."

No, you're not, Hoseok thought, trying to read the complicated message hidden beneath Yoongi's clouded eyes.

Yes, Hoseok wasn't dumb, because it was blatantly obvious Yoongi had been crying.

Not wanting to push the topic too far, since over the course of a few weeks Hoseok had found out that Yoongi was quite sensitive, the brunet just meekly nodded before adding on a blunt, "Meet me after school at the bike racks," before turning around right after.

Not even letting Yoongi remotely process what had just happened.

"What the hell were you doing in the bathroom, Min?" A venom-like voice hissed mockingly, penetrating Yoongi's ears like poison.

Yoongi didn't even have to turn around to know who it was. Because if he did, he would surely lash out and let his wild emotions take control.

Which, under no circumstances, would he ever let himself do or forgive him for doing.

Even if Chul was one of the most frustrating and angering people to ever come into contact with, Yoongi still wouldn't let it ruin his usually calm partakes in situations like this.

"Nothing," Yoongi responded dryly, before walking into the moving crowd and towards his next class.

No emotions painted his eyes, as they just stared blandly forward as if any sense of life had been completely sucked out from them.

Following Yoongi's nonchalant stance with his own eyes, Chul just furrowed his eyebrows with a clenched jaw, before walking towards his next class.

Because his sole purpose during all of his time at that high-school was to get some sort of reaction out of Yoongi, or any target of his. To get some sort of satisfaction from the cold and damaging words, taunts, or mocks.

Yet it was always hard with Yoongi, because he was so insanely responsible and never ever lashed out at anyone, even if they deserved it.

Even if they were people like Chul.

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎