Jeff The Killer

Reader's Point of View:

  "Why can't our science teacher dumb things down to memes like our algebra teacher can?!", I hear my friend complain. I roll my eyes and chuckle. " It's not that bad dear!", I say, obviously being sarcastic. How else am I suppose to word things? "It's three in the morning, and we haven't put anything except jello into our mouths." F/N says. I stare at her, and then, I see something that appears to be at my door. After a minute, my friend see it too. Sees him.

  Third Person view:

  Jeff just stood there, knife in hand, ready for action. The two friends just stare at him. Jeff made an attempt to smirk, but to no avail. One friend made thier way to the other, no one said a thing. Then, F/N whispered to Y/N, "Do something!", they whispered. Y/N glared at her friend. "Wtf do you want me to do? Flirt with him?!", she asked rhetoricly.

  Jeff looked at them. "I'd like to see you try.", he stated. Y/N thought for a moment. "You're face is hot. Wanna go out?", the poor girl tried. F/N tried not to laugh. Jeff let out a chuckle. " Yeah...no..", he said before lunging at them.

Reader's Point of View:

  As the man took a swing, my friend and I dove out of the way. That's when I noticed some other guy standing there. He was a blonde, with drowning black eyes. That man walked in, and immediately grabbed my friend. They screamed before the blonde knocked her out. "Jesus!", I yelled. The other man started to walk towards me, holding his knife. I panicked and looked at the blonde. I then had another concern. What's with his outfit? That is horrid fashion!

  "Hey!" I called to the blonde. The two men looked at me. I continued. "Why does your tunic look like some over sewn pillow cases?! Why does your hair have more grease in it than my fried chicken in the fridge?! Why does your face look more traumatized than a baby's after a session of eyeliner?!", I yelled in question. The man in the white hoodie looked shocked. He then laughed as he pulled me towards him. "That's it! You are mine, I'm adopting you and your friend! Any roaster of BEN'S is a friend of mine!", he announced happily

I just rolled with it...

(A/N hi guys! Sorry about all the waits. I hope you liked this one!!)