Nathan The Nobody.

This was a special request from Ancis93!
While I did read up on him, I'm not as familiar with his character as I am with others so please bear with me.

You're going to be an infant in this one.

3rd person point of view:

  There was a terrorous man walking through the woods. A weapon in one hand, and an infant in the other. The man looked down at the infant with a blank expression, but passionate eyes. You looked up at him with wonder. "Nobody was home little one." Nathan said as he cooed at you.

  There was a dark and dreary cabin not far from the dreaded Slendermansion. Moss covered the outside, trees cloaked the house from view. The sight of the (very blurry due to your developing eyesight) cabin made you cold as you started to wail. Nathan sushed you as he brought you inside. Inside the cabin was actually quite nice. The warmness the fire that was once there immediately calmed you. Nathan sat on the couch before setting you down next to him, and pulling out a book.

  There once was a story about a little red rose in a garden filled with thorns. The thorns poked, pricked, and proded at the rose, until one day, the rose fell off its bush.
The rose fell until it landed on cold stone. Despite the cold stone, the little red rose decided to remain warm until one day, there was another rose, and then another. Until one day, the roses banded together, got rid of the thorns, and made their own bush.

  Nathan put the book down and turned to your now sleeping figure snoozing away peacefully. After a few minutes, Nathan picked you up, and placed you down in a bassinet next to his bed. "Listen kid, DILFhood ain't my thing just yet, so I'm going to be your big bro instead, okay?" he thought aloud. You were sleeping, but you still smiled wide.

A/N: I hope you guys liked this one! I will be more than happy if you wish to request a character or plot for the last two chapters so feel free to reach out! If you do though, please message me privately. I get wayyy too many comments on these haha. Bye nerdies!!