Creepypasta in general.

Reader's Point of View:

Currently, I'm in my room. Grounded. As in, I can't go on a killing spree for the rest of the week. (It's Tuesday.) I don't know why I'm here. I only got into an argument with Jeff, that resulted in everyone losing their usual composure and causing chaos to the mansion that resulted in poor Slenderman getting a huge headache as he fixed up this place.

You must be wondering how I got here;

Today starred as per usual, Slendy made breakfast, we all ate some, BEN was playing his games in the living room, Sally was playing with Charlie, Jason was (for once) in the area along with Candypop, who was telling his stories about his adventures. Oh, and Laughing Jack was in the kitchen making his special candy, Eyeless Jack was also in the kitchen, he was eating some kidneys though. Anyways, as Jeff was cleaning his knives, he was also trash talking people. I didn't like it. Why would he say such mean things about people he's never met? I confront him. "Stop saying such mean things about people you've never had an actual conversation with!", I say mad. "Stop eavesdropping on my damn conversations.", he talks back annoyed as he looked over his shoulder. I take his knife away from him, and throw it into the wall a few feet above the TV. In response, Jeff gets off the couch, walks over to me, and looks down at me with a menicing stare. All attention is on us.  "How about you go somewhere, and die you little brat.", Jeff says in a dark, nasty tone. I put my hands on my hips, and look up at him. "How about you go step on a lego you bloody bleach face.", I say loudly as usual while keeping a straight face. That's when everyone else lost it. BEN dropped his controller, jaw dropping in the process. Sally dropped her teddy, and having stepped on a lego before, she shuddered. The two Jacks stopped what they were doing, jaws dropping as well. Jason (also someone who has stepped on a lego multiple times) dropped his jaw in disbelief that someone so small (you're like, about 4'9) could wish so much pain on another person. Candypop, also knowing that pain, dropped his jaw, and then started laughing. While everyone wasn't paying attention, Laughing Jack's candy was spilling over the pot it was cooking on, it landed on Laughing Jack's foot, which caused him to howl in pain, and grab his foot causing him to lose balance, and fall back into the counter that was there making him hurt his head as well. Eyeless Jack dropped his plate, causing it to break into a bunch of pieces. When BEN dropped his controller, it broke.

Slenderman heard the commotions, and went down stairs. Once he saw what had happened, and who caused it, he grounded Jeff and I for the rest of the week, and sent us to our rooms.

That's how I got here. Whelp, I regret NOTHING! I'm not sorry for calling him out like that. I never will be! Whelp, this is goodbye. I'll write about tomorrow well, tomorrow.

I close my diary as I here a knock at the door. It was BEN, and Candypop. They came in with a little 'grounded' care package that consisted of my favorite candy, a deck of cards, some anime BEN had finished, and recommend, a new sketch book, some new sketch pencils, some new copic markers, and some more yarn that I could nit clothes, or make spirit dolls with. I smiled up at them. "Thanks you guys.", I said clearly happy to see them. "Wanna play Go Fish?", BEN asked. I nodded eagerly.