E.J

Reader's Point of View:

    I was in my room trying to brainstorm ideas for this fanfiction I was writing. It was a Young Justice one-shot series. I was in the middle of creating mental ideas and notes when..."(Your name)!!!!" My brother E.J said. "Huh! What? " I managed to reply. "Dinner is ready." He said. I nodded and got down stairs. "Hey guys!" I cheerfully spoke. Everyone gave their hellos. Slenderp made lasagna....my favorite pasta ever. After dinner I decided to write a Robin x Reader, and the one-shot was about the reader not having ideas for her own fanfiction. That poor reader...#authorproblems. My chain of thought was broken by my loving brother E.J calling me for true or dare. MY TIME HAS COME!

E.J's Point of View:

   I called my sister down for a game of truth or dare...my sister gave the best dares ever. All of the pastas sat in a circle...we most of us anyways. Some dares involve other creepypastas so...we made sure that Jason, L.J, Candypop, Slenderp, and Offenderp were all in the kitchen. I gave the first question to (Your name). "(Your name). Truth or dare?" I asked. " Truth" She said with confidence. "Who's is you crush?" I asked so I could make my hit-list. She whispered softly."Candypop " I only heard....now how do I get rid of him?

Reader's Point of View:

  I looked at Jane. "Jane truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare." She responded. "I dare you to steal Offenderp's hat." The whole circle gasped. Jane didn't talk to me for a week after that. E.J. was laughing his ass off.