Laughing Jack

Reader's Point of view:

  You know those cringey fanfics where the 3'2 girl somehow puts her floor length golden locs into a messy bun so her blue orbs will pop out more? Yeah...she's here...in the Slender mansion. Send help.

  I sigh tiredly as I throw my diary onto the other side of my bed before I fall back on to my assortment of pillows and toys that realistically can't actually go on my bed. "Laughing Jack, my bro...why did you bring that thing to this sacred place?", I asked out loud. I then heard my name being called. Guess I have to go down stairs. "If I have to be in this witch's life, please let me be nothing more than a background character!", I pleaded to *insert god/s corelating with you religion here*

  After putting on a lounge outfit that actually matched with my personality instead of the uggs and Goodwill 'Juicy Couture', I simply teleported down stairs where my broski, Puppeteer for some reason, and that ALTA (Avatar the last airbender) memes galore bitc-...girl was. "What's up?", I inquired as casually as possible. Puppeteer tried to speak, but grabbed the hand of the ATLA meme maker instead. Oh dear god/s... LJ, seemingly consumed by regret, stood by me before leaning down. "They kinda got together...and want me to join them...", he explained.

  Now then, I had two options. Either A, I encourage my brother to persuit happiness. Or B, actually be honest and communcative with my feelings so I don't strain my relationship with LJ. Unlike the bombshell who thinks it's 'naughty' to tattoo an infinity symbol on her ankle, I choose the smart decision. "Save yourself. Don't do it!" I whispered. LJ nodded. "Yeah...no. I'm good. I like you Puppeteer, because you're a really good platonic pal of mine, but I refuse to be near that thing you call a girlfriend.", he disrespectfully declined. Get it I guess. The thing ran off before Puppeteer started to chase her. I hope that's not actually his girlfriend.

  "Wanna grab lunch?", I asked LJ. He just nodded before turning into his human form so we could interact with the public. I, being adopted after being tossed into a river, did not need such trouble. That was a gift from Slendy along with the teleportation.

  Hello my nerds...it is I. Might do a Cringemas special, might not. Either way, I hope you enjoy this one shot. Let me know if you want a part two. Until then, ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ!!!?