Chapter 44

I was standing in the kitchen in my boxers and t-shirt. One hand rested on the counter and the other held a glass of cold water to my lips. It was quiet. Everyone else had probably gone to bed from the sounds of it.

"Hey babe. You didn't tell me where you went." The deep voice caressed my ear as a large, warm body pressed against my back. His arms wrapped around my waist and I gulped down the water thirstily.

"Just grabbing a drink. I was coming right back." I explained shortly to him after I swallowed. He nodded against my head, nuzzling into my shoulder.

"Come to bed. I want to hold you." His rumbling words and hot breath made me shiver in the coolness of the kitchen. I patted his hands and smiled.

"You'll have to let me go if you want to head upstairs." I replied. He grunted, and it sounded like he was arguing. I chuckled and tried to pull away so we could head back upstairs.

"Noooo." He whined quietly as I slapped his hands away.

"Work with me here. If you want to go up, you have to let go." He stilled for a minute, and then I gasped as I was lifted up into the air and carried towards the stairs. "Vincent!"

"Shh, you'll wake someone." He admonished me. I wiggled a little bit and he smacked my butt.

"Stop it! Put me down." I whispered at him from over his shoulder. He smacked my butt again. I growled at him.

"Behave. Or don't. I like smacking your butt." He teased me with a low voice. We got to the top of the stairs and a bleary eyed Alan peered out his door at us. I looked at him helplessly, almost hoping he would tell my boyfriend off.

"Alan." Vince said with a bland tone.

"I saw nothing." He muttered and shut his door.

"Damn." I muttered as the door to our bedroom opened and I was hauled to bed.

"What? You wanted him to wake the house." Vince asked me with a suspicious look. I shook my head.

"No, not really. It's damn embarrassing when you carry me though. Did you have to sack of potatoes me?" I complained as I lay on the bed looking up at him. I blinked my eyes pitifully and he just pounced on me.

"No... but it was fun. And since it bugged you so much, I mean I can't not do it. Right?" He was grinning at me like he won the lottery. I was glaring back at him.

"Oi. No using my own logic against me. That's against the rules." I pointed a finger at his nose. He swatted it and kissed me. I melted a little into it. His firm mouth was just so comfortable and sweet against mine.

"What about that?" He asked as he broke away for a moment, both of us breathing heavily. He pulled my t-shirt up over my head and I felt dizzy.

"What about what?" I asked dazedly. He grinned down at me. I coughed. "That's against the rules too." I mumbled after I realised what he was doing. His mouth trailed down to my neck and I shivered.

"What about this?" He whispered against my skin. I nodded.

"Def... definitely." I barely managed to say as my breath hitched. His tongue was licking a very sensitive spot and I moaned softly. "Against." His lips traced my clavicle. "The rules." I gasped as he ducked his head to nip at my chest.

"That's too bad. Maybe I can find something to appease you. Hmm?" His head was going lower and lower on my body. My anticipation was ramping up every second he got closer to my crotch.

"Yes. Please." I lifted my hips a little and bit my lip as he hovered over my waistband. He smirked at me.

"Awe. You even said please. I guess now I have to make it all better." His breath fanned across my stomach and I clenched my fists into the covers as he peeled the thin fabric away from my standing cock.