Steve: What are you guys giggling about?

     Matthew: **Pulls Steve away, his eyes darken** Something stupid...

     Jae-yeon: **Stares** By the way Olivia, if Oscar had heard you he would've flipped it on you.

     Olivia: Haha, I know.

    Oscar comes out of nowhere...

     Oscar: Ahem... **Scratches his cheek with a look of embarrassment**

    Most of the group were startled from the sound...

     Jae-yeon: Where did you come from?!

     Oscar: **Hides behind Matthew** First, are the girls gone?

     Abbi: **Laughs** So you have indeed heard of them from the rumors? And made an excuse to go to the restroom, huh.

     Oscar: What did you think?! **Gets out from hiding** Ahem! And the rumors were quite famous amongst the students so how would I not know! **Smiles trumpery**

     Steve: You really have to act like a child, you know. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. **Laughs awkwardly**

    Everyone else laughs at how pathetic Oscar is acting, but Matthew just stands quietly...

     Abbi: **Tries to hold the laughter** I'm sorry, it's just how you reacted...

     Oscar: You all are mean! Hmph, and Matthew, you're better than all of them.

     Olivia: Well, obviously you aren't worth laughing at.

     Oscar: Fine! I'm leaving...

     Abbi: **Panics** Wait up, Oscar!
    Oscar and Abbi leave...

— "Oscar, please come to the office." —

     Abbi: Oscar... Did you do something wrong?!

     Oscar: Ha, I don't think so. **Gets the chills** But whatever I did must be a mistake?

     Abbi: I'm coming with you...

     Oscar: It's no big problem. You go ahead.

     Abbi: Alright...

    Oscar goes straight to the office, while Abbi just stands outside waiting...

     Abbi: **Mind: I'm going after him...**

     Oscar: Yes, Principle...

     Principle Arianna: Call me "Principle Arianna..."

     Oscar: Okay... **Gets nervous** Why did you need me...

     Principle Arianna: Oh yes. Hello Oscar. I would like you to meet someone. **Raises her hand and puts her hands on her shoulder**

     Amber: Hello... **Sweats and turns her head to the side**

     Oscar: What... **Mind: Why does it have to be her?!**

     Principle Arianna: This is my daughter. It seems you have met before, hm?

     Amber: Hello... **Smiles awkwardly and touches a strangle of her hair**

     Oscar: Uh, yes, ma'am. We have. She... **Looks at Amber and notices**

     Principle Arianna: Hm? **Raises an eyebrow**

     Oscar: **Sweats** Uhh.. Ahem! Yes, she is just the one who I met in school when it was my first time in school and was kind enough to show me around...