Chapter Eight

(Y/n)'s POV

Cole didn't come back that day, I was alone. And scared.

I called Jay over to my house, I kind of assumed Cole wouldn't come home that night.

I hear a knock on my door, I go to the door and open it.

Around my eyes were all puffy, and that was the first thing Jay noticed.

"What's wrong?" Jay asks, scared to hear an answer.

I told him everything that happened, he sighs. He hugs me, and I hug him back.

"How about we go to my house?" Jays asks furrowing a brow slightly.

"Why not, Cole probably wants to go home tonight." I laugh slightly, but it was fake.

"Yeah, you can stay the night at my house too." Jay exclaims, he was always so bright, and happy.

I never knew how he did it, because even sometimes I broke down in front of people humiliating myself.

Jay never even told me anything, and I'm his best friend.

"Alright, fine." I put on a smile, we go into Jays car. We buckle up, Jay starts the car, and then pulls out of the driveway.

• • •

We pull into Jays driveway at his house, but I noticed Coles car was there. But why?

"Why's Cole here?" I ask Jay furrowing my brow. I saw Nya's car there as well. "And Nya's here?" I ask.

Jay shrugs, and was confused himself. "I have not the slightest clue.." Jay answers. "It's probably nothing!" Jay ejaculates and smiles.

"Yeah.. you're probably right." I skeptically say, concern clearly written on my face.

"Don't be so dubious!" Jay retorts, and I roll my eyes.

We both walk inside his house together, we go to his room to see Cole AND Nya. Together, making out.

I didn't know what to think, once they notice Jay and I standing their before them. They pulled away from each other.

"How long has this been going on?" Jay asks, somehow still smiling.

"Uh, a couple of months.." Nya answers, and looks down.

"How could you...?" Jay says before running off. I didn't walk off though, I wasn't finished.

Nya runs after Jay, bumping my shoulder. I look at Cole, and he looks at me.

"God Cole!" I shout angrily.

"I'm sorry.." Cole tried.

"No! You don't get to talk!" I roared, I finally got to let out what I was feeling. "You knew this would happen!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you this bad.." Cole proceeds to endeavors.

"Well you did! You know what Cole, I told myself we would be together forever. That one day we would get married have kids, that we would be together till the day I died!" I howl, not even able to cry but you could hear the pain in my voice. "I trusted you, and you lied to me!"

"That is not what this is!" Cole yells, he was standing up I looked at him in the eye.

My blood boiling with anger, how could he possibly say that?

"Really?! So I'm to blame?" I retort, pointing at myself.

A couple yelling in one room, but from afar you could hear another couple yelling in another room.

I wanted to cover my ears, I wanted to run. It hurt, the pain was too hard for me to handle. Why, out of all of the things. This?

I didn't have an answer.