"He keeps on staring at you." He muttered, glaring at Carson once again.

"Then let him. Are you getting jealous?" She chuckled glancing at Kade.

She saw him scrunch his face in disgust, "Fuck no. Stop talking shit," he snarled at her while she shrugged.

"Get into groups of three, we'll be doing an experiment!" Professor Jones announced and the students moved around to find their groups. Aria just sat since she already had her group ready which was Luca and Kade since they both sat on the same lab table. While Isabelle, Ellis and Blake sat in the front.

"Dr Aria what equipment do we need?" Luca asked, glancing at the girl who had her eyes outside the window.

"Microscope. Luca. Can you listen to the man?" She grumbled, sending him a quick glare as he saluted her, "Yes Dr Aria!" He grinned at her before walking away to grab the equipment.

"Oh looks like we have an extra student today." Professor Jones exclaimed as he looked at Carson who stood in front of him.

"There'll be one group of four since you're a new student." The man smiled at Carson and the boy returned the smiled.

"You don't mind being in any group do you, Mr Walker?" Professor Jones chuckled at Carson as he shook his head.

"Any group is fine, Professor Jones." Carson sent him a kind smile.

"Hmm, since you're new I shall put you in the same group as my best student." The man smiled as he looked around the class who had their eyes on the pair.

"Who might that be?" Carson let out a laugh as Professon Jones met his eyes.

"Miss Arora, of course." The man smiled as Aria looked up at the pair at the mention of her name. The girl was an intellectual. Her knowledge was on par with a senior doctor. It was no wonder she was the daughter of an elite neurosurgeon.

"Miss Arora, please take care of Mr Walker for today." The man gave Aria a small smile.

"Take care? What is he? A fucking baby?" Kade snorted.

"Ouch. That hurts!" Kade hissed in pain as Aria elbowed his toned torso.

"Sure." Aria gave a tight lipped smile to the man as she saw Carson walking towards them.

"Luca hold Kade on a leash before he goes crazy." Blake turned around to face the trio with a worried look while Kade scowled at him, "I'm not a fucking dog," he snorted.

"Luca, how have you been man?" Carson chuckled as he came around the table, Luca being on the edge.

"Good. You?" Luca gave a small smile to Carson who gave a small nod, "Great."

Aria and Kade were setting up the microscope, mostly her doing it while Kade m glared at the guy.

"Hi, Aria." Carson grinned at her as he stood between Luca and her.

"Bye." She mumbled, looking at him for a second before adjusting the microscope again, making Luca let out a laugh.

"Someone's in a bad mood like always." Carson chuckled as he looked over at a furious Kade standing beside Aria.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Kade clenched his jaw as he glared at Carson who simply grinned at him. Kade was about to take a step towards him but Aria wrapped her fingers around his wrist, making him stop in his track.

"Do you wanna observe the cells?" Aria slowly asked and saw his hard expression turn into a softer one and nod his head slowly, "Okay," he mumbled as he looked through the microscope.

"He listens to you, as always. Things didn't change at all." Carson let out a laugh as Aria raised an eyebrow at him.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" Aria squinted his eyes at him.

"You know, you're not as evil as people say you are." Carson grinned at her.

"No. I'm much worse." She rolled her eyes and heard Luca snort.

"Luca let's switch groups. Your group has some fucking great drama going on!" Ellis muttered as she turned her head back grinning at them.

"Ellis, you aren't changing groups!" Blake sent her a glare and she frowned, turning her head around.

"I'll look now." Carson mumbled as he closed one eye and looked through the eye-piece.

"I can't see anything." Carson grumbled and Aria rolled her eyes as she came closer to him but Kade was quick to grab her and move himself in front of her.

"I'll help him," he grumbled before turning some knobs.

Aria and Luca shared a look but Luca's face soon broke out into a grin while she shrugged.