"Yes! I got some snaps!" Isabelle giggled as she clicked their pictures.

"The sight of two of them smiling at each other is just fucking surreal." Luca wiped his fake tear.

"You guys are being dramatic." Aria rolled her eyes at her friends.

"Dramatic?" Blake scoffed, "You two were literally throwing stuff at each other yesterday."

"Well, suck it up." Kade snorted, his arm still around Aria's shoulder.

"The world is throwing bombs on us," Ellis snorted, shaking her head.

"What's a bigger bomb than them two getting along?" Blake raised his eyebrows at her.

"Carson Walker is back," Isabelle scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"The guy who got both of his arms broken by Aria and Ellis?" Luca let out a laugh as he remembered that day.

"That day was horrifying," Blake shuddered at the memory.

"It wasn't just them two," Isabelle chuckled looking at Aria and Ellis, "Kade sent a punch straight to his jaw cause he thought Carson was harassing Aria even though it was the other way around." Isabelle let out a laugh, followed by the others.

"He deserved that," Kade muttered under his breath.

"Issy you forgot to tell them that," Ellis grinned at Isabelle.

"Oh right," Isabelle nodded and looked at the group once again. "Aria also bandaged up Carson's bruises."

"It was him? I knew that there was something weird about him! He kept on staring and smiling at you!" Kade screamed in Aria's ears as his eyes widened, his face soon scowling.

"What's with everyone screaming in my ears?" Aria hissed as she rubbed her ears, "I'm already turning partially deaf." She groaned.

"Love triangle? Things are getting interesting." Ellis muttered under her breath which no one heard since they were all screaming.

"Oh my God. Carson is waving at you Aria!" Isabelle pointed a finger behind Aria and everyone turned their heads,

Aria noticed Carson grinning at her and waving at her, almost like they were the best of friends which they were definitely not. Carson didn't seem to have stopped waving at her and it looked like he wasn't going to move until she waved back. Aria gave him a tight lipped smile and then he finally stopped waving and walked away with his friends.

"Why did you smile at him?" Kade scoffed as Aria turned around to face him.

"He clearly wasn't gonna move if I didn't acknowledge his presence." She rolled her eyes at him.

"So? You could have let him stand there." Kade snorted, his lips twisted into a frown.

"You're so fucking annoying." She muttered and shoved her hand on his face, pushing his head back.

"I told you to stop doing that." Kade hissed as he grabbed her hand from pushing his head behind.

"Did I ever listen to you?" She mused, raising an eyebrow with a small smirk.

"Why the fuck is he in this class?" Kade gritted his teeth as he glared at a grinning Carson who was sitting in the middle of the class not too far from them.

"Can't you just ignore him?" Aria scoffed, nudging him since they were both seated next to each other. The group were currently at their Biology class and Carson surprised them by gracing them with his presence.