𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.

Start from the beginning

"I've got it!" Apollo announced. "I am so awesome. That's five syllables!" He bowed dramatically. "And now, sis. Transportation for the Hunters, you say? Good timing. I was just about ready to roll."

Artemis gestured towards the campers, "These demigods will also need a ride. Some of Chiron's campers."

"No problem!" The god checked them out. "Let's see... Thalia, right? I've heard all about you."

Thalia blushed. "Hi, Lord Apollo."

"Zeus's girl, yes? Makes you my half-sister. Used to be a free, didn't you? Glad you're back I hate it when pretty girls turn into trees. Man, I remember one time—"

"Brother," Artemis cut in. "You should get going."

"Oh, right." His eyes narrowed towards Percy. "Percy Jackson?"

"Yeah. I mean... yes, sir."

The god studied him, never saying anything before turning his sights towards Ariadne who watched him with a dreamy expression.

So hot.

Apollo grinned, "Yes, thank you. I appreciate your compliment." Ariadne but her lip to hide her smile, keeping the blush down as Percy glowered. The god eyed her necklace. "Still empty? Man, I wish I was allowed to tell you. But I believe your dear old dad will when the time is right. You know, I tried talking to Aphrodite about this."

He waved his hand towards Percy, "You should really tell her before someone comes along and—"

The god helped as Artemis hit him on the back of the head with her bow, a warning glare. The brunette knew he was saying too much, as Percy didn't know about how they were destined to fall in love.

"Well," Apollo said, running his head. "We'd better load up, huh? Ride only goes one way—west. And if you miss it, you miss it."

The sports car could only hold two people, there were at least twenty going.

"Cool car," Nico commented.

"Thanks, kid."

"But how will we all fit?"

"Oh," Apollo murmured. "Well, yeah, I hate to change out of sports-car model but I suppose..."

He pulled out his car keys and beeped the security alarm button. The car glowed, dimming after a moment to show that the car had been replaced by a shuttle bus.

"Right. Everybody in."

Zoe ordered the Hunters to pack up and load, picking up her own camping pack as Apollo said, "Here, sweetheart. Let me get that."

Zoe recoiled, pack pressed against her chest. Ariadne was prepared for her to start hissing and scratching like a cat ready to murder anyone who got to close.

"Brother," Artemis chided. "You do not help my Hunters. You do not look at, talk to, or flirt with my Hunters. And you do not call them sweetheart lol

Apollo raised his hands in surrender. "Sorry, I forgot. Hey, sis, where you off to, anyway?"

"Hunting. It's none of your business."