𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine, Perc. Besides, it will be a cool scar for when I go to the beach."

Percy gave her raises eyebrow before Thalia shoved his shoulder, "Hey, Jackson, when you stop worrying about your girlfriend, lights shining."

He stuttered with a blush, Ariadne giggling at his face but felt butterflies in her stomach. They watched as the began to lighten.

Artemis muttered, "About time. He's so-o-o lazy during the winter."

"You're, um, waiting for sunrise?" Percy asked.

"For my brother. Yes."

Artemis seemed to read his mind, and the brunette girl did to. Apollo didn't drive the sun, it was a chariot usually, but with modern times comes modern solutions.

"It's not exactly as you think," Artemis told him.

"Oh, okay. So, it's not like he'll be pulling up in a—"

A burst of light and Ariadne thought it was a meteor crashing towards the earth. "Don't look," Artemis warned. "Not until he parks."

The brunette hid her eyes and the other kids did the same. Her winter coat was becoming unbearable as the light and warmth grew closer. The light died down before she glanced up and noticed a red car, it looked nice.

She had no clue what type of car it was, she didn't look out for that type of thing. It's metal was hot and the snow around the vehicle had melted, revealing the green grass and wet shoes on everyone's feet.

The diver stepped out and she held her breath, he was handsome. He looked about seventeen or eighteen, sandy hair and a smile that could knock anyone off their feet. Standing at a tall stature and wearing jeans a, loafers and a sleeveless t-shirt, he was a heart throb.

"Wow," Thalia muttered. "Apollo is hot."

"He's the sun god," Percy said. Usually, Ariadne would make fun of him for being oblivious, but she was entranced by the god.

"That's not what I meant."

Percy watched as Ariadne smiled dumbly and the man, immediately pouting.

"Little sister!" Apollo called. "What's up? You never call. You never write. I was getting worried!"

Artemis sighed, "I'm fine, Apollo. And I am not your little sister."

"Hey, I was born first."

"We're twins! How many millennia do we have to argue—"

"So what's up? Got the girls with you, I see. You all need some tips on archery?"

The goddess was annoyed, gritting her teeth. "I need a favor. I some hunting to do, alone. I need you to take my companions to Camp Half-Blood."

"Sure, sis!" He raised his hands, stopping everyone. "I feel a haiku coming on."

The Hunters groaned, and the brunette wondered how bad he could be.

"Green grass breaks through snow.
Artemis please for my help.
I am so cool."

He gave them a grin, losing the dramatics while he waited for applause.

Apparently, he was bad.

"The last line was only four syllables," Artemis informed him.

Apollo frowned. "Was it?"

"Yes. What about I am so big-headed?"

"No, no, that's six syllables. Hmm," he muttered.

Zoe looked at the campers who were confused, "Lord Apollo has been going through this haiku phase ever since he visited Japan. 'It's not as bad as the time he visited Limerick. If I'd had to hear one more poem that started with, There once was a goddess from Sparta—"